City Vs Chelsea (FA Cup) Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrueBlue1705 said:
Too many people letting heart rule head on this wanting to stuff Moanrinho. Barca is Priority on Tuesday, I would rest as many key players as possible ....
I want a team that puts in a shift..........it is live on TV so I don't want City to get stuffed by Maureen's team.
Barca is another day and Aguero might be back maybe for the second leg.

Bluep*ss said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
Too many people letting heart rule head on this wanting to stuff Moanrinho. Barca is Priority on Tuesday, I would rest as many key players as possible ....
I want a team that puts in a shift..........it is live on TV so I don't want City to get stuffed by Maureen's team.
Barca is another day and Aguero might be back maybe for the second leg.

Thing is if we beat Chelsea we've got a huge chance of winning the F.A cup as well.

Really don't like the rumours of resting key players, especially with that midweek game off.

We aren't winning the CL, but very good chance of FA cup.

TrueBlue1705 said:

I agree that Barca is priority, but with the Sunderland game being postponed I think we will be able to play two strong teams against Chelsea and Barca now.

My only worry is injuries with Mourinho liking his teams to get in the faces of their opposition, hopefully we will be OK.

My philosophy is to play every game like its your last. Beating Chelsea would put everyone in the winning mentality going into the Barca game. Loosing with a weakened team v Chelski might actually damage our chances against Barca - Stuffing Mourinho is also a priority for me - I would love to see Pellegrini punching the air in victory - we could then sign our new song <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLExErglm0A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLExErglm0A</a>

Andouble said:
Really don't like the rumours of resting key players, especially with that midweek game off.

I don't get why many think this, this team was built to win the European Cup, not the FA Cup.

I believe we are good enough, and I think we have a coach who is good enough.

Who would have thought Dortmund at the start of last season would get to the final when they came bottom of a group consisting of Arsenal (albeit a top side), Olympiacos and Marseille the season before.

It only seems to be City fans who rubbish this team going all the way whilst many top pundits and opposition fans think we can.

sam-caddick said:
Andouble said:

I don't get why many think this, this team was built to win the European Cup, not the FA Cup.

I believe we are good enough, and I think we have a coach who is good enough.

Who would have thought Dortmund at the start of last season would get to the final when they came bottom of a group consisting of Arsenal (albeit a top side), Olympiacos and Marseille the season before.

It only seems to be City fans who rubbish this team going all the way whilst many top pundits and opposition fans think we can.

Bloody hell has someone hack your account Sam! That has to be the most positive post you have ever made on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.