City Vs Chelsea (FA Cup) Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Maureen doing his very best to get ya ya a ban I am hoping it's a late winner from ya Ya which should be enough to send him right over the edge ha ha . . . Liked Maureen when he first came to the prem he was a breath of fresh air probably more to do with the fact that he got right under bacon faces skin but he gets on my tits a bit now . . . Wish pelegrini wouldn't get drawn on his comments though (fuel on the fire and all that) something mancini was very good at

-------------Pants----------------

Zab--Kompany--Lescott--Kolarov

--------Yaya---Garcia-----------

Navas------Silva-----------Jovetic

-------------Negredo-------------

Richard said:

Garcia injured

I would keep Silva and Navas on bench , play Milner and possibly play Dzeko up front with Negrado

Milner is a sure shot starter for this one with him being banned for the game against Barcelona.

I would go with Kolorov on the left, and keep fingers crossed Dzeko could get on the end of some crosses.

If Garcia is not fit, I would swap to Milner, then Milner to Navas.

I think we have better chance of progressing to the Final in the FA Cup than CL -

Hart

Zab, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy

Yaya, Navas/Milner

Milner/Navas, Jovetic, Kolorov

Dzeko

Eastlander said:
I would go with Kolorov on the left, and keep fingers crossed Dzeko could get on the end of some crosses.

If Garcia is not fit, I would swap to Milner, then Milner to Navas.

I think we have better chance of progressing to the Final in the FA Cup than CL -

Hart

Zab, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy

Yaya, Navas/Milner

Milner/Navas, Jovetic, Kolorov

Dzeko

Where your faith we will win the lot!:)

Kun Aguero said:
Is Garcia out for sure?

We'll find out today, in MP's press conference.<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:22 pm --<br /><br />
Richard said:

Lescott is so much better than Demichelis. Unfortunately MP doesn't see it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.