City Vs Chelsea in the US of A

Re: City v Chelsea 23rd May in St Louis, USA!

fbloke said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Note the offical site has City as being PL champions 2012-13 and Chelsea the same for CL champions!
Surely it is 2011-12 season!

A friend of mine says there will be another game announced..... fingers and toes crossed for NY / north east coast

Strong indications are that it will be NYC

I have sofa and floor space available...at reasonable rates (in beer)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
eddiemarin09 said:
I'm starting to get worried that it'll just be in St. Louis which would be fuckin stupid..I'm still praying for New York ..but I'm worried they only announced st Louis as if its the only location

Can't see them going all that way just for one game.....
I hope your right

eddiemarin09 said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
eddiemarin09 said:
I'm starting to get worried that it'll just be in St. Louis which would be fuckin stupid..I'm still praying for New York ..but I'm worried they only announced st Louis as if its the only location

Can't see them going all that way just for one game.....
I hope your right

Rumor out of New York today of game v Chelsea at Yankee Stadium <spits on ground> May 25th.

I live in Denver but will be driving 12 hours to go to this game. There is no way I can miss the team coming to the states. Even if it is post season. Can't wait.

I will be driving up from Austin.

Last time I saw City play, they narrowly beat Stoke 1-0 in some stadium in London. Pretty drab affair all round really.

Grant Wahl tweeted earlier that the 2nd game is looking like NYC on the 25th and that the plan will be to show the champions league final on the big screen before hand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.