City vs. Chelsea Post-Match Discussion Thread

Well impressed with nasri tonight, awesome stuff.

How good has zabaleta been recently! Tonight and before his injury, what a player hes becoming!

Hart of the matter said:
Class act from City fans with regards Tevez .... Polite applause And singing Mancini.....

Absolutely. Made me proud to be a City supporter.

What a blinding performance by the lads tonight!

JasminBosnia said:
I did not watch second half when I realize Barry came in for Mario... Did I miss world class football?

Nice win, three more points and CL secured though...

Fuck off. We are CITY FANS and WE got the win tonight, that's all that matters.

So - is it mathematically 3 more points to secure Champions League??

It would be great to clinch that on Saturday :-)

kcmcfc said:
Is Silva playing hurt? I thought I read something about a bum ankle a few weeks ago. He was poor tonight but that happens to the best of them. I hope it's a one off and not an ongoing result of paying through an injury or whatever is going on.

So great to see Nasri play well and you could see how much he enjoyed it. Three points against Chelsea when our preferred CBs are both out and Silva doesn't do anything after going 0-1 down on a dodgy goal. Lovely.

Yep, playing with an ankle injury. He's not tired, as some people think. It won't be addressed until the end of the season. (unless it gets worse)
He has said he will just play through it. He will be back to being awesome next season...!

Balotelli can return to the bench if he keeps playing like that.

Also Dzeko looked up for it, but his touch was dogshit again.

An out of form fat Tevez looked better than either.

Subs made the difference, nasri had a excellent game!

Thanks city players for a great comeback, showed that city is a contender for the title!

I swear I will have a heart attack watching City this season
Brilliant night!!
Have to credit RM for going for it big time after their jammy goal
C'mon City!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.