City Vs Chelsea Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to win tomorrow as despite the title being out of reach, the clubs behind us are not too far behind. We cannot let the focus slip and if the players really do want Mancini to stay them they have to start proving it!

Arsenal now only 6 behind in 5th place!

Our record of 2 wins in 8 against the bigger clubs this season doesn't inspire me with too much confidence and I think we will see a 1-1 draw tomorrow.

with barry seemingly out of tomorrows game, would anyone be tempted to put Jimmy in CM, IMO playing garcia there against lampard and ramires is just asking for trouble.

also think nasri might start, and that bobbys comments might fire him up so he actually has a half decent game.

going for a 2-1 win,

Chelsea playing Thursday is an advantage. Can assume Hazard, Cole, Ivanovic, Lampard and Ba start. Oscar too. Depending on what Mancini does, ill go 2-1

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
with barry seemingly out of tomorrows game, would anyone be tempted to put Jimmy in CM, IMO playing garcia there against lampard and ramires is just asking for trouble.

also think nasri might start, and that bobbys comments might fire him up so he actually has a half decent game.

going for a 2-1 win,

I'm firmly in the Mancini corner but he does baffle me at times and I find it hard to defend him. If he thinks that Nasri has been playing "at 50%" all season, why play him ahead of Milner at a tough away ground such as St Mary's?

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:

going for a 2-1 win,

Absolutely mate, if Jimmy is fit Garcia shouldn't even be a consideration. Tight game tomorrow, going for a 2-1 win to us.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
We have to win tomorrow as despite the title being out of reach, the clubs behind us are not too far behind. We cannot let the focus slip and if the players really do want Mancini to stay them they have to start proving it!

Our record of 2 wins in 8 against the bigger clubs this season doesn't inspire me with too much confidence and I think we will see a 1-1 draw tomorrow.
Option 1 : you are without doubt the most pessimistic , negative and generally miserable blue I have ever come across ( and there has been plenty of candidates before you )

Option 2 : you are a red twat

Anthony Kun said:
bluemathlady said:
It's time for Yaya domination

Agreed! More of what we saw against Leeds!!

hehe .....

i think Chelsea will be a different kettle of fish to Leeds ......

their supporters probably won't be quite as noisy , but they have a team that , when we kick them , will most likely 'kick us back'!

toffee balls said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

Option 1 : you are without doubt the most pessimistic , negative and generally miserable blue I have ever come across ( and there has been plenty of candidates before you )

Option 2 : you are a red twat

God you are so fcking tedious. Always you who has pop. Try looking in the mirror when calling someone a red twat. Bet you 1. Never go and 2. Have never fucking been to a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.