City Vs Chelsea Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nehe11 said:
Vinny doesen´t seem to appear fit, I reckon Kolo will takes his place.
Damn. I was really hoping he would be ok for this game. If he is out, I'd go with kolo and lescott at the back.

FantasyIreland said:
nehe11 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Is Nasty also injured?
Seems to be fine

As i thought,so why are people suggesting playing a bloke who has no positional sense and treats the ball like a hot potato instead of him?
RM doesen´t like to play JL and Nasty together, lets hope Vinny passes the fitness test.

My predictions for today are Vinnie to return and us to win 3-1 with 2 goals for Sergio, 1 for Yaya and a Man of the match performance from Carlos.

Today I will mostly be having a positive outlook. Now, time for a fry up then on the cider and head for gods garden.

Have a good day boys. CTID.

AntiUnited said:
anything said about the formation for today's game? and i do think playing the 2 midgets would be better then having dzeko in the lineup for this game. Chel$ki like to play vrs target strikers.

Give it a rest with the "midget" shit, you disrespectful gloryhunter.

I think today we will find out a lot about what City's credentials really are. There's an argument for saying we've been unlucky in some games this season and the points gap flatters utd. But today is a must win. It feels like we have to win to prove we are the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.