City Vs Chelsea Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
a must win for us and I think we will do it. Nevermind chelsea wanting to try and finish above us, we now need to end this season bang on form.

The game against Leeds was great and the players seemed up for it. If we build on that performance we will win hands down.

Big game, Big result - City win 3-1

Come on CITY

Can remember watching the chelsea vs arsenal game a while back thinking the standard of both teams were poor - lots of turnovers in possession, lots of misplaced passes and moves breaking down - and that our form this season should be enough to beat either, esp at home.
Throw in their game last Thurs,
and, that at 15 points gap, the pressure is now effectively off us,
then I see us as clear winners tomorrow.

(famous last words etc etc)

Let the dogs of the leash Bob and let their quality shine through.

We absolutely must win this game to put some light between us and Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal. This game to me is no longer about keeping up with a slim chance of winning the league but keeping hold of 2nd spot.

Still plenty to play for the rest of the season despite United beating QPR. It is a good test for both Mancini and the players to see if they have recovered from our last league game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.