City Vs Chelsea Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A win with a wild deflection will do me.
If we lose and spurs beat west ham it will be Armageddon on here

BoundedCascade said:
We absolutely must win this game to put some light between us and Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal. This game to me is no longer about keeping up with a slim chance of winning the league but keeping hold of 2nd spot.

Absolutely this, and more than 2nd spot, a win today would more or less cement a top 4 finish and give us Chimps League football again, something which is absolutely fundamental to our immediate and long term well being. In fact, the consequences of not finishing top 4 don't bear thinking about. Win today and a 7 point cushion over Chelsea and 9 points over the Arse should be unassailable. Lose however, and it's after you with the sponge! And if you think that's being overly anxious, the Arse have 2 toughies against Everton and Spurs coming up, but precious little else to worry about. We've got both of those, plus Swansea and the rags, all away from home. It won't be the stroll some on here believe.

Team wise, got to be Silva, Tevez and Aguero up top for me. Terry hates playing against Tevez. Wouldn't play Dzeko unless things get desperate at the end, and wouldn't even put Nasri on the bench. Jim Bob, Ya Ya and either one of Barry or Garcia for the defensive midfield trio

A loss or even a draw here would be painful. Please, guys, give Chelsea everything you have got!!!! A rag is coming over for sunday dinner right after the game and that point gap is sure to be mentioned...

bluemathlady said:
A loss or even a draw here would be painful. Please, guys, give Chelsea everything you have got!!!! A rag is coming over for sunday dinner right after the game and that point gap is sure to be mentioned...

Hmmm, your mentioning it in such fashion has got my rag detector nostrils a-twitching...........

Exeter Blue I am here said:
bluemathlady said:

Hmmm, your mentioning it in such fashion has got my rag detector nostrils a-twitching...........

Perhaps you should leave the rag club shop then ;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://shadygiz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/free-live-stream-man-city-v-chelsea.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shadygiz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/ ... elsea.html</a>

If Garcia plays I see us losing the midfield.

I'd go with Yaya and Jimmy in the middle.

I'd say this is a 'must not lose' game. We need to hold on to 2nd spot.

I must say I fucking hate Sunday games and early kick offs. Hangover, hardly had any sleep, work tomorrow so can't drink today...shite!

Prem games should be Friday nights and Saturdays only, and no kick offs before 3pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.