City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
citysince88 said:
Pigeonho said:
citysince88 said:
Not being mard just don't see why you need to act like a prick.
It's only what I'd say to you in a pub, bloke talk about football. Not personal.

well whatever it's in the past now, lets hope I'm wrong and win then eh !
Exactly.
3-1, a slightly amended prediction from my 4 nil of earlier today. Jose just laughed it off when told of the loss of dinho, as if to say it doesny matter because of who we can bring in.
It's certainly a loss, but we will cope. I was gutted this morning when goatfacekillah broke the news, but now it's confirmed as true it's just something we have to deal with, which we will.

sam-caddick said:
It's typical City that the day Chelsea play us at home we have Sergio, Nasri and Fernandinho out!

We're getting battered, their midfield three will run rings around Toure and Demichelis!

Absolute joke this!
You seriously think Luiz n matic will run circles lmao? They are there to play a defensive game they won't kill us in midfield trust me

Manchester_lalala said:
deano ou812 said:
jake28 said:
Milner should be on for Fernandinho...no doubt about that.
Have to agree,once he knew ferd was out should have stuck him on in place of dzeko....

Milner should be in for dzeko, 5 man midfield with toure and silva pulling the strings.
Agreed,but i have calmed down a bit,pellegrini has called it so we have to trust and hope its the right call...

I can hardly believe I am typing this, but why aren't we playing Garcia and Yaya. Garcia has actually been ok playing DM lately. Is he injured as well?

SWP's back said:
pudge said:
Happy thoughts everyone, or else you'll be told to fuck off.
Put it this way, you didn't enjoy the Watford game as much as I did knowing we'd still win whilst you were worrying.

Neither of us can change anything so just enjoy it. It's fucking entertainment at the end of the day.
Put it this way, it's just a persons opinion at the end of the day.

if someone thinks our injuries will make it harder, and God forbid we might not win, then they should be allowed to say so without being ran off the forum.

Happy thoughts or GTFO seems to be the motto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.