City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
It's typical City that the day Chelsea play us at home we have Sergio, Nasri and Fernandinho out!

We're getting battered, their midfield three will run rings around Toure and Demichelis!

Absolute joke this!
Have you ever considered posting something positive.? I can't remember you ever posting something cheerful. Just saying.

Although it's a big loss, losing 1 player does not make them favourites we are not a one man team we have a world class XI put your trust in them

Chippy_boy said:
I can hardly believe I am typing this, but why aren't we playing Garcia and Yaya. Garcia has actually been ok playing DM lately. Is he injured as well?

Garcia is injured, Demi is the best option because Milner isn't the most defensively minded player. Don't forget Yaya will be pushing forward so we need someone who will stick back and watch for them on the break, Milner won't have that in mind.

Some on here have to be more self confident. We're really still a strong side. By the way, there will be no decision of who will win the league tonight. Chelsea has got much more to loose then City. If we win there will be a gap, if we loose we're still in front of them. Come on City!

Its a beautiful bridge, keep on saying that, there will be a bridge and there will be one, there you go again Moriarty with those negative waves, springs to mind :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.