City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
a meltdown even before the match started :) calm down so all the moaning, loom & gloom will change nothing !!! yes everyone of us is sad because 3 players are missing but thats life

pudge said:
SWP's back said:
pudge said:
Happy thoughts everyone, or else you'll be told to fuck off.
Put it this way, you didn't enjoy the Watford game as much as I did knowing we'd still win whilst you were worrying.

Neither of us can change anything so just enjoy it. It's fucking entertainment at the end of the day.
Put it this way, it's just a persons opinion at the end of the day.

if someone thinks our injuries will make it harder, and God forbid we might not win, then they should be allowed to say so without being ran off the forum.

Happy thoughts or GTFO seems to be the motto.
Flap away.

How is Demichelis your third choice midfielder? (even if it's Garcia, wouldn't be much better).

Against Matic, Ramires AND Luiz, not ideal...hope you can score one early.

Apparently the traffic outside the ground is terrible to the extent where there could be delays.

SWP's back said:
pudge said:
SWP's back said:
Put it this way, you didn't enjoy the Watford game as much as I did knowing we'd still win whilst you were worrying.

Neither of us can change anything so just enjoy it. It's fucking entertainment at the end of the day.

if someone thinks our injuries will make it harder, and God forbid we might not win, then they should be allowed to say so without being ran off the forum.

Flap away.
I'm not flapping, I think we'll still win.

Well done on missing the point, but still solidifying it.

pudge said:
SWP's back said:
pudge said:

Flap away.
I'm not flapping, I think we'll still win.

Well done on missing the point, but still solidifying it.
I'd say people stating we will get battered in midfield or will now lose 3-1 is flapping. But whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.