City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChelseaRep said:
andrewmswift said:
i'm still annoyed about hart's fuckup. without it we'd be at least 6 points ahead, and with a win on monday would effectively put them out of the title race
I believe that game was headed for a draw - meaning you would've been 4 points clear, where'd you squeeze the other 2 points from? desperation??

not going to get technical but we will smash you monday night, you are nothing special and we are, simple

bluemc1 said:
ChelseaRep said:
andrewmswift said:
i'm still annoyed about hart's fuckup. without it we'd be at least 6 points ahead, and with a win on monday would effectively put them out of the title race
I believe that game was headed for a draw - meaning you would've been 4 points clear, where'd you squeeze the other 2 points from? desperation??

not going to get technical but we will smash you monday night, you are nothing special and we are, simple
I beg differ. That was the very same statement that echoed before the game at the bridge. The rest is history. I fancy Chelsea to win it.<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:02 pm --<br /><br />
ChelseaRep said:
Burtonblue said:
mac said:
What a tool, Chelsea have conceded about 6 less and we have scored 25 more.ther is no way you chavs are going to put 3 past us.maureen will be shitting tijolos
Score 3 goals? Ridiculous.
It will be pretty difficult to put 3 past us with the 18th century football tactics your manager is going to employ. You will be lucky to get one squeaky undeserved against the run of play deflected own goal on monday night the way you will set up.
City will get beaten if they play to Chelsea's strengths. City thrives on attack, and Chelsea relishes competition in which the opposition is much more open instead of resorting to a conservative approach, had torres been more clinical, city would've been down by 3-0 girls in the first match at the bridge.
goals*

ChelseaRep said:
andrewmswift said:
It would be 6 points you clown, we'd have a point more and you'd have 2 less

ChelseaRep said:
Burtonblue said:
mac said:
What a tool, Chelsea have conceded about 6 less and we have scored 25 more.ther is no way you chavs are going to put 3 past us.maureen will be shitting tijolos
It will be pretty difficult to put 3 past us with the 18th century football tactics your manager is going to employ. You will be lucky to get one squeaky undeserved against the run of play deflected own goal on monday night the way you will set up.
City will get beaten if they play to Chelsea's strengths. City thrives on attack, and Chelsea relishes competition in which the opposition is much more open instead of resorting to a conservative approach, had torres been more clinical, city would've been down by 3-0 girls in the first match at the bridge.

See you Monday then

ChelseaRep said:
bluemc1 said:
ChelseaRep said:

I beg differ. That was the very same statement that echoed before the game at the bridge. The rest is history. I fancy Chelsea to win it.

-- Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:02 pm --

ChelseaRep said:
Burtonblue said:
goals*

Have you ever been to a Chelsea game in your life?

ChelseaRep said:
bluemc1 said:
ChelseaRep said:

I beg differ. That was the very same statement that echoed before the game at the bridge. The rest is history. I fancy Chelsea to win it.

a game that we gifted you when we were playing terrible away, this is at OUR place mate, 4-0 and a long long trip home

ChelseaRep said:
Burtonblue said:
goals*

Ducado said:
ChelseaRep said:
bluemc1 said:

ChelseaRep said:
goals*

hes only just traded in his yoooonited shirt and got his chelsea TV subscription , give him a chance to find out where stamford bridge is.

We really shouldn´t drag ourselves down to rag levels. Castiel is an erudite and welcome guest. Nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree but we don´t need arrogance and over confidence bubbling over into insults. I don´t like Mou or his boss and their particular MO but we need to keep opinions within the parameters of what we would consider good hearted banter
As I said above - please don´t turn into that lot - we´re better than that

Ducado said:
ChelseaRep said:
bluemc1 said:

ChelseaRep said:
goals*

I'm pretty sure I've attended more games than the number of goals Citeh has scored this season<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:16 pm --<br /><br />
gmckennasell said:
Ducado said:
ChelseaRep said:

goals*

hes only just traded in his yoooonited shirt and got his chelsea TV subscription , give him a chance to find out where stamford bridge is.
LOL how'd the rags get dragged into this? Desperation I tell ya.

ChelseaRep said:
Burtonblue said:
mac said:
The only way for chelsea of being competitive is the mourinho way ie park the bus and play on the break. It's what you did despite playing at home.
City were by far the better team at the Bridge and were unlucky to gift the winning goal to your lot.
I think you'll find City in a slightly different state of mind and form on this occasion.
You cannot honestly think you will put 3 past them on current form. When was the last time you scored 3 away from home against anyone anyway?
On the other hand I think you'll find City are pretty adapt at scoring at home atm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.