City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burtonblue said:
mac said:
Quagmire blue said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
What a tool, Chelsea have conceded about 6 less and we have scored 25 more.ther is no way you chavs are going to put 3 past us.maureen will be shitting tijolos
Score 3 goals? Ridiculous.
It will be pretty difficult to put 3 past us with the 18th century football tactics your manager is going to employ. You will be lucky to get one squeaky undeserved against the run of play deflected own goal on monday night the way you will set up.
Cardiff put 3 passed you with Set-pieces. I fancy that to be the remnant of your downfall come Monday night. Set-pieces seem to paralyse Citeh defenders for some reason. And we're miles better than Citeh in set-pieces.

ChelseaRep said:
Burtonblue said:
mac said:
What a tool, Chelsea have conceded about 6 less and we have scored 25 more.ther is no way you chavs are going to put 3 past us.maureen will be shitting tijolos
It will be pretty difficult to put 3 past us with the 18th century football tactics your manager is going to employ. You will be lucky to get one squeaky undeserved against the run of play deflected own goal on monday night the way you will set up.
City will get beaten if they play to Chelsea's strengths. City thrives on attack, and Chelsea relishes competition in which the opposition is much more open instead of resorting to a conservative approach, had torres been more clinical, city would've been down by 3-0 girls in the first match at the bridge.

what a pathetic clown you are....do you fucking know the shit you split???????????? FFS someone ban this fucker... nbhahahahahahahhahahaha they will beat us if we play to their strengths you don't have somethjing like that you pathetic little clown GTFO and never return hide in your cave and stay there for the rest of your boring life

Burtonblue said:
ChelseaRep said:
Burtonblue said:
City will get beaten if they play to Chelsea's strengths. City thrives on attack, and Chelsea relishes competition in which the opposition is much more open instead of resorting to a conservative approach, had torres been more clinical, city would've been down by 3-0 girls in the first match at the bridge.
The only way for chelsea of being competitive is the mourinho way ie park the bus and play on the break. It's what you did despite playing at home.
City were by far the better team at the Bridge and were unlucky to gift the winning goal to your lot.
I think you'll find City in a slightly different state of mind and form on this occasion.
You cannot honestly think you will put 3 past them on current form. When was the last time you scored 3 away from home against anyone anyway?
On the other hand I think you'll find City are pretty adapt at scoring at home atm.....

MihaiCity said:
ChelseaRep said:
Burtonblue said:

what a pathetic clown you are....do you fucking know the shit you split???????????? FFS someone ban this fucker... nbhahahahahahahhahahaha they will beat us if we play to their strengths you don't have somethjing like that you pathetic little clown GTFO and never return hide in your cave and stay there for the rest of your boring life
Looks like I struck a nerve there fella? calm down. You should only cuss in that manner after you're well beaten come Monday :-)

ChelseaRep said:
At that stage your team Manchester Citeh was beaten by a team in progress that wasn't entirely settled in terms of the overall midfield. You're facing a different beast, for a team like citeh that cannot keep cleansheets facing a team with the best defense in the league could prove pretty costly if Citeh conceded more than 1 goal. I'm very confident chelsea will eaasily beat citeh

I want to bring this to attention for a few simple reasons.

You do realise that city were in a much, much bigger transition period than Chelsea right? New signings, new philosophy, new manager (Who I would like to add has never played in this league before). Contrast this with Chelsea who had ... a new player maybe? Jose slipped back into the fray like me slipping on my slippers in the morning. Chelsea were in no transition, if they were it was minimal.

You were outclassed and outplayed, the winning goal was a huge defensive cock-up.

Also, more to the point, that was in your ground, Jose showed his true colours that day, he knew he couldn't win without a gift from us, so he did his typical tactics when meeting a far superior team and parked the bus so comprehensively it's like he employed the entire workforce of First to stop us. You're in our neck of the woods now, and as already stated, it's a different beast.

Good luck.

I can see another 4 or 5 rout taking place on Monday night no problem, leaving you 6 points behind us.<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:32 pm --<br /><br />I can see another 4 or 5 rout taking place on Monday night no problem, leaving you 6 points behind us.

TheThirdDeano said:
ChelseaRep said:
At that stage your team Manchester Citeh was beaten by a team in progress that wasn't entirely settled in terms of the overall midfield. You're facing a different beast, for a team like citeh that cannot keep cleansheets facing a team with the best defense in the league could prove pretty costly if Citeh conceded more than 1 goal. I'm very confident chelsea will eaasily beat citeh

I want to bring this to attention for a few simple reasons.

You do realise that city were in a much, much bigger transition period than Chelsea right? New signings, new philosophy, new manager (Who I would like to add has never played in this league before). Contrast this with Chelsea who had ... a new player maybe? Jose slipped back into the fray like me slipping on my slippers in the morning. Chelsea were in no transition, if they were it was minimal.

You were outclassed and outplayed, the winning goal was a huge defensive cock-up.

Also, more to the point, that was in your ground, Jose showed his true colours that day, he knew he couldn't win without a gift from us, so he did his typical tactics when meeting a far superior team and parked the bus so comprehensively it's like he employed the entire workforce of First to stop us. You're in our neck of the woods now, and as already stated, it's a different beast.

Good luck.

A team that 'Parked the bus' Managed 46% possession? you're surely a bright spark mate. Anyway goodluck indeed. :-)

ChelseaRep said:
Burtonblue said:
mac said:
Cardiff put 3 passed you with Set-pieces. I fancy that to be the remnant of your downfall come Monday night. Set-pieces seem to paralyse Citeh defenders for some reason. And we're miles better than Citeh in set-pieces.

think stoke put 3 past you from open play, open play seems to paralyse your defenders and we are MILES better than stoke in open play,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.