City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really pumped for this one.

Have a good feeling we are going to turn on the style.

Malty said:
Really pumped for this one.

Have a good feeling we are going to turn on the style.

This could be your season defining moment, when all falls away before you. But then again.......

Fully expect to see MP crowd-surfing from the dugout to the back of the Colin Bell and back down again at full time.

When asked he will say he just wanted to pat his mate on the back who he saw up there!

If we lose can we all agree not to make scapegoats out of Clichy, Kolorov, Dzeko, Garcia or Micah and just say - "well done Chelsea, the beat team won on the day"?

Anyway, seriously - do you think we will score 4, 5 or 6 ?

Mourinho is the most abhorrent tw*t of ahuman being but City team must not let him get under their skin, that's what he wants, he knows we're far too good on the football front for Chelski - He did the same in Spain turned everything into a battle, a war with Barca ... I just hope our players get the right protection from the ref cos Moaning Maureen will send his players on the pitch to kick our players. Don't want that other abhorrent c*nt John Terry taking liberties and if he does maybe Vinnie or the Beast could do us a favour and knock his f*cking head of his shoulders in the tunnel !!

John Terry, Ashley Cole, Jose Mourinho .. would you tell you children, yes son look at these people and this is how I would like you to behave as an adult ....eeehhhh NO ..... all three are complete selfish c*nts ....

SuperSilva said:
carefree said:
samharris said:
So youre basically writing off our attack( the best in Europe at the moment) yet heaping praise on your attack who failed to score in 35 attempts at home to West Ham??

I am not writing of your attack at all, I think you have an outstanding attack, but without Aguero and Nasri i think gives us a much better chance in this game.

cue Negredo, Yaya, Fernan and Dzeko... throw in Jovetic as well... damn, Chelski still have a better chance!!

Aguero and Nasri do not have the most goals/assist for city...

The goals and assists are spread across more than half of our squad especially our strikers, which is why without Aguero or Nasri we are not too worried...

If I'am not mistaking these 2 were involved (setting up or scoring) in almost every goal we scored against Chelsea since they joined (Touré & Tevez also do great usually).

Aguero was set up by Nasri for his wonderful equalizer last time at the bridge.

The Team picks itself, One question is will it be Dzeko or Jovetic to partner Negredo
....................Hart
Zab...Komp..Demi...Kola
...........Yaya....Fern
........Navas............Silva
............Negredo....??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.