City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can probably afford not to win this from a points perspective, but Maureen will be insufferable if we don't, so I hope we give them a proper spanking.

I don't think this will be a goal fest, Chelsea are gonna park the bus and might even take the lead. But I think we will win 2-1, goals from Toure and Dzeko.

ElanJo said:
This is gonna be another Liverpool game. They will be very dangerous on the break,

Wish Kun and Nasri were fit. I'd be a lot more confident

On the other hand I'd be a lot less confident if Torres was fit; his pace would worry me. Ba and/or Eto'o don't.

How the fuck did this get through?

Hey guys, Chelsea fan here. Thought id register as im sure over the next few yrs we are going to be the two main teams fighting for the league. Been reading through alot of this thread and im amazed many of you believe city will hammer us. I appreciate you have been free scoring all season at the emptyhad but that just won't happen tonight imo. You might well win but id be amazed if it wasn't tight- Terry and Cahill have now finally found that water tight partnership all Chelsea fans had hoped for and azpilicueata has been a revelation at LB defensively- no winger has got the better of him over the course of game so thats why Cole cant get a look in. So don't be surprised if Navas has a quiet game.
However, Ivanovic( a Jose favourite) has been pretty poor since he came back from injury and can be got at defensively atm so good for us Nasri is injured. Missing Torres is a huge blow for us as his pace couldve troubled yous again- something Eto'o has lost now. Tbf though Eto'o's record for us in big games is good. Think it will be tight but Jose is really talking like we arent going to play as defensive as we did away at the swamp or the library so our line up is sooo hard to call- think your team picks itself due to great form and a few (un)fortunate injuries - Nasri and aguero.
My favoured 11 for tonight - Cech Probable 11- Cech
Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpi Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpi
Ramires Matic Ramires LuizORMikel Matic
Willian Oscar Hazard Willian Hazard
Eto'o Eto'o
Think we will get something imo, 1-1.

Copied it for others to see. Can't wait until full time. Bellend.

Blue Smarties said:

Hey guys, Chelsea fan here. Thought id register as im sure over the next few yrs we are going to be the two main teams fighting for the league. Been reading through alot of this thread and im amazed many of you believe city will hammer us. I appreciate you have been free scoring all season at the emptyhad but that just won't happen tonight imo. You might well win but id be amazed if it wasn't tight- Terry and Cahill have now finally found that water tight partnership all Chelsea fans had hoped for and azpilicueata has been a revelation at LB defensively- no winger has got the better of him over the course of game so thats why Cole cant get a look in. So don't be surprised if Navas has a quiet game.
However, Ivanovic( a Jose favourite) has been pretty poor since he came back from injury and can be got at defensively atm so good for us Nasri is injured. Missing Torres is a huge blow for us as his pace couldve troubled yous again- something Eto'o has lost now. Tbf though Eto'o's record for us in big games is good. Think it will be tight but Jose is really talking like we arent going to play as defensive as we did away at the swamp or the library so our line up is sooo hard to call- think your team picks itself due to great form and a few (un)fortunate injuries - Nasri and aguero.
Eto'o Eto'o

Can't complain it's a fair opinion but obviously showing his age with the emptyhad comment along with the swamp and library.

Blue Smarties said:

Eto'o Eto'o

We could struggle if they play an 8-5-5-2 formation!!

Today's the day, ladies and gentleman. An expected worldwide audience of 100m tonight for this, the biggest so far this season. 100% confident the boys will put on a show and, if fit, Negredo will have a stormer. Only down point? 12 fucking hours to wait and todays work output in the 'this **** needs sacking' category.

3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.