City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluetonium said:
Hope the players are viewing Mourinho's comments as fuel for the fire. The amount of flapping his face is doing suggests he is very worried, so let's let the footy do the talking and take the three points.

We should have beaten them at there place, so time to put that right. Expect Silva to be key, and Chelsea to go in hard, hence Mourinho's kcomments about being 'lucky' - if he can convince the ref to not blow for one in three clatters on Silva then they will have more of a chance of breaking up our play. I think that won't work as we will be too quick for them with moving the ball, fancy a red to be show tonight, Ramires or Luiz is my feeling.

I hope Mike Dean is prepared for a tough evening. Chelsea will be physical in an attempt to break up our passing game.
There have been a few blues suggesting we should have won at the Bridge.Don't agree sorry,
we may have deserved a draw on the second half performance,but Chelsea in the 1st half were the better side.

Citizen in Pakistan said:
Slightly of topic but today I'm officially a lawyer,just got my results for last year and can't be more happier,I hope it turns into a fantastic evening with us beating Chelsea

Congrats and may you one day be on the side of City crushing Chelsea and others in a FFP case(haha back on topic, but for real congratulations.)

olddirty said:
Mourinho will use this formation .

_________________________Cech_______________________

___Azpiliqueta___Ivanovic___Luiz___Cahill___Terry___Cole___

____________Ramires_____Mikel_____Matic_____________

_______________________Lampard_____________________

1295944694.jpg

More like this :)

0NysV2K.gif

I'd be more confident if Sergio was playing tbh

But still think we have enough for them.

2 - 1

but I'll take the draw if offfered it now ta

A year ago the only Chelsea player that worried me if he was playing was Mata, no reason we can't take the 3 points tonight. Bit nervous but only because we are missing Sergio but then again he wasn't there for the Liverpool game either and we edged that. You just cannot say Negredo won't score on his current form at home and if we defend well I just can't see where Chelsea will get their goal/s from.

Anybody watching SSN now. Dragging players (Ivanovic) and ex managers (Avram Grant) out to tell us
how good Chelsea are. How they've improved etc. I think they might be a tad worried.
Just love the way we keep our own counsel. Think we'll deliver the goods tonight.

bobmcfc said:
I bet the Chelsea fans are livid reading this thead lol

Quite the opposite it's hilarious !

The bile being spewed reminds of me of QPR, foaming at the mouth every time they play us where us for us there is no hatred or despise of any kind. Yes this is a far higher profile game but in general Chelsea fans don't dislike City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.