City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any win will do me in this game. I don't care how we get it, or how the winning goal goes in, as long as we win this game. I can't stand Mourinho and his con stant reference to being inferior than us, he does my nut in. He knows mind games is the only way to derail us cause at the minute nobody has been able to halt us through footballing means. It will be a tight game; Chelsea won't get run ragged. Mind you I said that about the Arse and Spurs and look what happened there. Winning this would give us some fantastic breathing space between us and Chelsea, and with Arsenal about to play Liverpool at Anfield next week, a win tonight could be the start of opening a gap with them too. Huge game and it'd be a huge win if we get it, and it'll be a sweet one because I hate Chelsea more and more with every word that comes out Mourinhos mouth.

Slightly of topic but today I'm officially a lawyer,just got my results for last year and can't be more happier,I hope it turns into a fantastic evening with us beating Chelsea

CaliforniaBlue said:
km09 said:
The Team picks itself, One question is will it be Dzeko or Jovetic to partner Negredo
....................Hart
Zab...Komp..Demi...Kola
...........Yaya....Fern
........Navas............Silva
............Negredo....??

If I know Pellegrini (and obviously I don't) there's no way he'll pick a recently returned, unproven in the team, Jovetic over an in-form, motivated Dzeko. Barring injury, the rest of that line-up is pretty much guaranteed.

100% agree.... Negredo and Dzeko will start.

Jovetic off the bench 2nd half

The Black Shed said:
Warnock just now on Talksport: "I hope they (Chelsea) sort them out today". Wanker

What annoyed me more was Colin Wanker repeating the "they're had some luck with referees" line without challenge.

It might be bullshit, we know it is bullshit, but if you repeat a lie often enough people will start to believe it

cant see anything but a home win tonight, get a goal in the opening 20 and make chelsea commit suicide by having to play on the attack instead of coming for a point ( despite what that **** says id be surprised if they set up any differently from the get go) il go with 4-1 and a cheeky tenner 28/1 job done.

Chris in London said:
The Black Shed said:
Warnock just now on Talksport: "I hope they (Chelsea) sort them out today". Wanker

What annoyed me more was Colin Wanker repeating the "they're had some luck with referees" line without challenge.

It might be bullshit, we know it is bullshit, but if you repeat a lie often enough people will start to believe it
Like who? Gullible people who's opinion is of no importance?

Hope the players are viewing Mourinho's comments as fuel for the fire. The amount of flapping his face is doing suggests he is very worried, so let's let the footy do the talking and take the three points.

We should have beaten them at there place, so time to put that right. Expect Silva to be key, and Chelsea to go in hard, hence Mourinho's comments about being 'lucky' - if he can convince the ref to not blow for one in three clatters on Silva then they will have more of a chance of breaking up our play. I think that won't work as we will be too quick for them with moving the ball, fancy a red to be show tonight, Ramires or Luiz is my feeling.

Mourinho will use this formation .

_________________________Cech_______________________

___Azpiliqueta___Ivanovic___Luiz___Cahill___Terry___Cole___

____________Ramires_____Mikel_____Matic_____________

_______________________Lampard_____________________

1295944694.jpg

Citizen in Pakistan said:
Slightly of topic but today I'm officially a lawyer,just got my results for last year and can't be more happier,I hope it turns into a fantastic evening with us beating Chelsea
Congratulations I know the pain involved in that process! Well done.

Lets hope you and City can do the double. I'm sure that will more than double your sense of achievement :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.