City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zola said:
bobmcfc said:
I bet the Chelsea fans are livid reading this thead lol

Quite the opposite it's hilarious !

The bile being spewed reminds of me of QPR, foaming at the mouth every time they play us where us for us there is no hatred or despise of any kind. Yes this is a far higher profile game but in general Chelsea fans don't dislike City.

I think bad blood for many years in the past but your fans top class at the semi so no probs with you lot.....and you hate United which is always good!

I just want us to avoid defeat,Sergio a massive miss for me,this and Barca the games we needed him in.

without a dream said:
It's all about our players keeping their heads today. I imagine Chelsea will set up in the classic Mourinho 'style' and take it in turns to kick Silva up in the air as long as our players keep calm then we're more than good enough to beat them.

Agreed. That's why a wise head like Zab said the key to these types of games is patience. If we get an early goal thats great. If not we just need to work the ball around in our usual fashion and the gaps will come. Zab, Navas and Kolarov (I think he will play Kolarov) will be the keys to eventually breaking them down.

Amidst all this I hope Mike Dean keeps his head and makes it fair for both teams.

zola said:
bobmcfc said:

The bile being spewed reminds of me of QPR, foaming at the mouth every time they play us where us for us there is no hatred or despise of any kind. Yes this is a far higher profile game but in general Chelsea fans don't dislike City.

Don't think generally there is a problem with Chelsea from us. Well, there wasn't til you know who turned up.
He just annoys the fuck out of us. Sorry but that's the way it is. And as your manager and focal point of your
club. You are going to be tarred with the same brush.

City 4 Chelsea 0

<a class="postlink" href="https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaBnOJAJVgVf118V42HVtzn5W6-9gvicYyzQjPo9wEv0enzkz4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... wEv0enzkz4</a>

1:0 for the fans
2:0 for that moaning idiot (hope the players see his nagging as motivational speech)

We need to win tonight to get a 6 point gap between us and this lot, as they have an easier run in

I think Fernandinho and Yaya will step up to the plate tonight - ferna has luiz and ramires ahead of him in the brazil squad and will want to prove a point, like he did against spurs (paulinho). Yaya is a big game player, and will monster them tonight

The midfield battle will be key, and no doubt mikel / luiz / ramires will have instructions to man mark and kick silva at every opportunity

I also think pellers has played a blinder with the beast, he will be hungry and well up for it tonight, after being rested

Blue Smarties said:
How the fuck did this get through?

Hey guys, Chelsea fan here. Thought id register as im sure over the next few yrs we are going to be the two main teams fighting for the league. Been reading through alot of this thread and im amazed many of you believe city will hammer us. I appreciate you have been free scoring all season at the emptyhad but that just won't happen tonight imo. You might well win but id be amazed if it wasn't tight- Terry and Cahill have now finally found that water tight partnership all Chelsea fans had hoped for and azpilicueata has been a revelation at LB defensively- no winger has got the better of him over the course of game so thats why Cole cant get a look in. So don't be surprised if Navas has a quiet game.
However, Ivanovic( a Jose favourite) has been pretty poor since he came back from injury and can be got at defensively atm so good for us Nasri is injured. Missing Torres is a huge blow for us as his pace couldve troubled yous again- something Eto'o has lost now. Tbf though Eto'o's record for us in big games is good. Think it will be tight but Jose is really talking like we arent going to play as defensive as we did away at the swamp or the library so our line up is sooo hard to call- think your team picks itself due to great form and a few (un)fortunate injuries - Nasri and aguero.
My favoured 11 for tonight - Cech Probable 11- Cech
Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpi Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpi
Ramires Matic Ramires LuizORMikel Matic
Willian Oscar Hazard Willian Hazard
Eto'o Eto'o
Think we will get something imo, 1-1.

Copied it for others to see. Can't wait until full time. Bellend.

Why would he call it the swamp? My guess is de niro

zola said:
bobmcfc said:

Our rivalry is going to intensify in the next few years, there's already abit of bad blood between Pelle and Jose. Don't think there is any personal battles between players unless one develops tonight.

I don't hate Chelsea anywhere near as much as I do united, so if you ever beat us to trophies, i'll have no issues holding my hands up.

May the best team win.

zola said:
bobmcfc said:

I've never had much against Chelsea to be honest, when you got Roman a decade ago, I was pleased there was another to stop Utd winning trophies. I had a good laugh with some Chelsea fans last year in the semi final as well.
However I very much dislike Mourinho. He was a character in his first term at Chelsea & at Inter but since joining Madrid, he's turned very bitter & lost a lot of his humour.

Tbilisi said:
zola said:
bobmcfc said:

I think bad blood for many years in the past but your fans top class at the semi so no probs with you lot.....and you hate United which is always good!

I just want us to avoid defeat,Sergio a massive miss for me,this and Barca the games we needed him in.

I agree about Aguerro he's the player that can make something happen out of nothing and was the one that most worried me. Dzeko/Negredo up against Terry/Cahill is less of a worry though still a threat.

Expect tonight to be tight but you definetly start as favourites as for your Barca game you're playing a team on the way down whilst your on the up, I fancy you for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.