City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheadle Blue said:
We need to win tonight to get a 6 point gap between us and this lot, as they have an easier run in

I think Fernandinho and Yaya will step up to the plate tonight - ferna has luiz and ramires ahead of him in the brazil squad and will want to prove a point, like he did against spurs (paulinho). Yaya is a big game player, and will monster them tonight

The midfield battle will be key, and no doubt mikel / luiz / ramires will have instructions to man mark and kick silva at every opportunity

I also think pellers has played a blinder with the beast, he will be hungry and well up for it tonight, after being rested
Negredo is currently in Asda Eastlands sat in the middle of the fresh meat aisle, feasting away on a raw, 20oz steak. He's more than ready.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
zola said:
bobmcfc said:
I bet the Chelsea fans are livid reading this thead lol

Quite the opposite it's hilarious !

The bile being spewed reminds of me of QPR, foaming at the mouth every time they play us where us for us there is no hatred or despise of any kind. Yes this is a far higher profile game but in general Chelsea fans don't dislike City.

Our rivalry is going to intensify in the next few years, there's already abit of bad blood between Pelle and Jose. Don't think there is any personal battles between players unless one develops tonight.

I don't hate Chelsea anywhere near as much as I do united, so if you ever beat us to trophies, i'll have no issues holding my hands up.

May the best team win.

I'll go along with that.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:07 am --<br /><br />
Ban-jani said:
zola said:
bobmcfc said:

The bile being spewed reminds of me of QPR, foaming at the mouth every time they play us where us for us there is no hatred or despise of any kind. Yes this is a far higher profile game but in general Chelsea fans don't dislike City.

I've never had much against Chelsea to be honest, when you got Roman a decade ago, I was pleased there was another to stop Utd winning trophies. I had a good laugh with some Chelsea fans last year in the semi final as well.
However I very much dislike Mourinho. He was a character in his first term at Chelsea & at Inter but since joining Madrid, he's turned very bitter & lost a lot of his humour.

People take things far too seriously he's thrown out some bait to see if someone bites, his humour is still there and a lot of what the press pick up and make headlines with is said laughing and tongue in cheek.

Pigeonho said:
Cheadle Blue said:
We need to win tonight to get a 6 point gap between us and this lot, as they have an easier run in

I think Fernandinho and Yaya will step up to the plate tonight - ferna has luiz and ramires ahead of him in the brazil squad and will want to prove a point, like he did against spurs (paulinho). Yaya is a big game player, and will monster them tonight

The midfield battle will be key, and no doubt mikel / luiz / ramires will have instructions to man mark and kick silva at every opportunity

I also think pellers has played a blinder with the beast, he will be hungry and well up for it tonight, after being rested
Negredo is currently in Asda Eastlands sat in the middle of the fresh meat aisle, feasting away on a raw, 20oz steak. He's more than ready.

NOooooooooooooo don't let him eat yet for gods sake, i want him hungry

I think most peoples problem is with Mourinho as opposed to Chelsea. It's not like we're stupid enough to have a go at Chelsea for spending money after spending a shit load ourselves, I mean who would be stupid enough to do that?

bluemc1 said:
Pigeonho said:
Cheadle Blue said:

NOooooooooooooo don't let him eat yet for gods sake, i want him hungry

He will be dinning later with a loverly Silver service

I hope the game doesn't disintegrate into them kicking lumps out of our creative players. Let's just have a game of football, the better footballing side will win on the day. Hopefully us!! I'm not naive enough to think this will be a breeze, but if we get one or two goals without reply, the game could turn nasty.

Puppet Master Silva said:
I think most peoples problem is with Mourinho as opposed to Chelsea. It's not like we're stupid enough to have a go at Chelsea for spending money after spending a shit load ourselves, I mean who would be stupid enough to do that?

Like this. Chelsea aren't the problem. Lots of my mates moan about us 'buying' the title. Would they not buy the best players available if the funds were available ?? Of course they would, it's just bitter jealousy.

zola said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
zola said:

Our rivalry is going to intensify in the next few years, there's already abit of bad blood between Pelle and Jose. Don't think there is any personal battles between players unless one develops tonight.

I don't hate Chelsea anywhere near as much as I do united, so if you ever beat us to trophies, i'll have no issues holding my hands up.

May the best team win.

I'll go along with that.

-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:07 am --

Ban-jani said:
zola said:

I've never had much against Chelsea to be honest, when you got Roman a decade ago, I was pleased there was another to stop Utd winning trophies. I had a good laugh with some Chelsea fans last year in the semi final as well.
However I very much dislike Mourinho. He was a character in his first term at Chelsea & at Inter but since joining Madrid, he's turned very bitter & lost a lot of his humour.

People take things far too seriously he's thrown out some bait to see if someone bites, his humour is still there and a lot of what the press pick up and make headlines with is said laughing and tongue in cheek.

If you believe that you're a bigger fool than I originally thought. Moaninho is deadly serious. As I have said before he is a win at all/any cost manager. His bile isn't humour. He isn't having a joke. He is trying to apply pressure. He's been doing it all season and now we are playing you and getting towards the business end he is ramping it up and he will not stop.

The man is a grade A twat. But Roman doesn't seem to care what his employees do just as long as he wins.

Bit sad really.

Tbilisi said:
zola said:
bobmcfc said:

I think bad blood for many years in the past but your fans top class at the semi so no probs with you lot.....and you hate United which is always good!

I just want us to avoid defeat,Sergio a massive miss for me,this and Barca the games we needed him in.

I don't think there was anything more than a normal rivalry developing, which is natural - however jose has pissed all over that and made it something much nastier now, and its completely needless

Looks like Fernandinho's out - really hope not. Bricking it about tonight's game to '30th April 2012 against the Rags' proportions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.