City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dave_blue12 said:
zola said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Our rivalry is going to intensify in the next few years, there's already abit of bad blood between Pelle and Jose. Don't think there is any personal battles between players unless one develops tonight.

I don't hate Chelsea anywhere near as much as I do united, so if you ever beat us to trophies, i'll have no issues holding my hands up.

May the best team win.

I'll go along with that.

-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:07 am --

Ban-jani said:
I've never had much against Chelsea to be honest, when you got Roman a decade ago, I was pleased there was another to stop Utd winning trophies. I had a good laugh with some Chelsea fans last year in the semi final as well.
However I very much dislike Mourinho. He was a character in his first term at Chelsea & at Inter but since joining Madrid, he's turned very bitter & lost a lot of his humour.

People take things far too seriously he's thrown out some bait to see if someone bites, his humour is still there and a lot of what the press pick up and make headlines with is said laughing and tongue in cheek.

If you believe that you're a bigger fool than I originally thought. Moaninho is deadly serious. As I have said before he is a win at all/any cost manager. His bile isn't humour. He isn't having a joke. He is trying to apply pressure. He's been doing it all season and now we are playing you and getting towards the business end he is ramping it up and he will not stop.

The man is a grade A twat. But Roman doesn't seem to care what his employees do just as long as he wins.

Bit sad really.

"moaninho" i take it your about 12 ?

zola said:
dave_blue12 said:
zola said:
I'll go along with that.

People take things far too seriously he's thrown out some bait to see if someone bites, his humour is still there and a lot of what the press pick up and make headlines with is said laughing and tongue in cheek.

If you believe that you're a bigger fool than I originally thought. Moaninho is deadly serious. As I have said before he is a win at all/any cost manager. His bile isn't humour. He isn't having a joke. He is trying to apply pressure. He's been doing it all season and now we are playing you and getting towards the business end he is ramping it up and he will not stop.

The man is a grade A twat. But Roman doesn't seem to care what his employees do just as long as he wins.

Bit sad really.

Dont abuse the bitter one, it upsets them

zola said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
zola said:
Quite the opposite it's hilarious !

The bile being spewed reminds of me of QPR, foaming at the mouth every time they play us where us for us there is no hatred or despise of any kind. Yes this is a far higher profile game but in general Chelsea fans don't dislike City.

Our rivalry is going to intensify in the next few years, there's already abit of bad blood between Pelle and Jose. Don't think there is any personal battles between players unless one develops tonight.

I don't hate Chelsea anywhere near as much as I do united, so if you ever beat us to trophies, i'll have no issues holding my hands up.

May the best team win.

I'll go along with that.

Ban-jani said:
zola said:
Quite the opposite it's hilarious !

The bile being spewed reminds of me of QPR, foaming at the mouth every time they play us where us for us there is no hatred or despise of any kind. Yes this is a far higher profile game but in general Chelsea fans don't dislike City.

I've never had much against Chelsea to be honest, when you got Roman a decade ago, I was pleased there was another to stop Utd winning trophies. I had a good laugh with some Chelsea fans last year in the semi final as well.
However I very much dislike Mourinho. He was a character in his first term at Chelsea & at Inter but since joining Madrid, he's turned very bitter & lost a lot of his humour.

Gouging an opponent´s managers eye out is really tongue in cheek innit? I´m wetting meself it´s that funny!

kye1991 said:
zola said:
dave_blue12 said:

Bit sad really.

Not at all it's more a case that when terms like "Chelski" are used I assume the other person must be a child a bit like wearing team shirts once you're over 18 just wrong IMO.

rnblade said:
I hope the game doesn't disintegrate into them kicking lumps out of our creative players. Let's just have a game of football, the better footballing side will win on the day. Hopefully us!! I'm not naive enough to think this will be a breeze, but if we get one or two goals without reply, the game could turn nasty.

I don't think it will be anything like that, Mourinho is an expert at getting his team to defend space as opposed to defending against players. The problem tonight is going to be getting that opening because they will try to occupy the space we need to get shots in. We have done so well this year against that type of thing because we have Navas and good options going wide, with a player like Negredo in the middle it is really something to worry about for them. I think that is why both Kolarov and Navas have to start because otherwise we can't rely on Clichy to cross and we would have to route through the middle which plays into their hands to win the ball quickly and counter because like against Watford, Yaya isn't the most diligent player and can get caught forward.

mike channon´s windmill said:
zola said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:

May the best team win.

I'll go along with that.

Ban-jani said:

Gouging an opponent´s managers eye out is really tongue in cheek innit? I´m wetting meself it´s that funny!

As you have such high standards can only assume then you must hate Sergio ? an unprovoked stamp on a player lying on the floor must have really upset your sensibilities and had you scurrying to write a letter of complaint to the City owners.

mike channon´s windmill said:
zola said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:

May the best team win.

I'll go along with that.

Ban-jani said:

Ha ha,though not defending what he did,Mourinho hardly gouged his eye out!

zola said:
kye1991 said:
zola said:

Not at all it's more a case that when terms like "Chelski" are used I assume the other person must be a child a bit like wearing team shirts once you're over 18 just wrong IMO.

team shirts i can handle, with a players name on is a no no

zola said:
kye1991 said:
zola said:

Just a quick correction by the 12 year old.

"Moaninho" I take it you're about 12

You are an idiot and just like your manager can't keep away from the subject of City. Mourinho has been moaning about City all season hence Moaninho - not original but it fits.

I'm sorry your manager has no class but I guess all his medals make up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.