City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
Really surprised at some of the suggestions on here of 4-0, 5-0 etc. This is Chelsea we are playing and how often do they lose by a big margin? Let's do our job as fans on Monday night and if we happen to go a goal behind lets make it as noisy as if it was 5-0 to us. I think this is going to be a harder, tighter game than many on here seem to. I also hope that Mike Dean doesn't buy all the Maureen shit and that David Silva gets proper protection, because mark my words that cheating eye gauging scumbag will be telling his players to hurt David as early and as badly as possible

What we need is sustainable noise. Been to a few away games and we start sing and then it subsides! At home we need to make it a den of hatred for Chelski! After all JM is up to his old mind game tricks belittling City - so let's show up JT and co and make some take early retirement with a convincing statement busting win! And lets keep the singing and chanting up for 90+ minutes!!! We are the 12 and 13th men!

I actually think the midweek results could be a blessing for monday, alongside them dropping 2 points.

The criticism he gave West Ham means that he can't afford to come to our place and sit back, he would get slaughtered.

They'll be more attacking, in the wake of his comments, and that benefits us (and Silva), a great deal.

I'm going 3-1.

Well our free scoring must come to an end soon,mustn't it? :-) on that basis 2-1. As I have said I don't care what the score provided we win. It doesn't have to be pretty or fantastic stuff just a bog standard scruffy win. The points at this stage of the season are all that matters if we play well besides that is a bonus.

Jezzeroo said:
BringBackSwales said:
Really surprised at some of the suggestions on here of 4-0, 5-0 etc. This is Chelsea we are playing and how often do they lose by a big margin? Let's do our job as fans on Monday night and if we happen to go a goal behind lets make it as noisy as if it was 5-0 to us. I think this is going to be a harder, tighter game than many on here seem to. I also hope that Mike Dean doesn't buy all the Maureen shit and that David Silva gets proper protection, because mark my words that cheating eye gauging scumbag will be telling his players to hurt David as early and as badly as possible

What we need is sustainable noise. Been to a few away games and we start sing and then it subsides! At home we need to make it a den of hatred for Chelski! After all JM is up to his old mind game tricks belittling City - so let's show up JT and co and make some take early retirement with a convincing statement busting win! And lets keep the singing and chanting up for 90+ minutes!!! We are the 12 and 13th men!

that's me 12 and you 13? I am up for it<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:38 pm --<br /><br />
Rammyblues said:
Well our free scoring must come to an end soon,mustn't it? :-) on that basis 2-1. As I have said I don't care what the score provided we win. It doesn't have to be pretty or fantastic stuff just a bog standard scruffy win. The points at this stage of the season are all that matters if we play well besides that is a bonus.

our last but one home game mate, 1-0 v Palace

BringBackSwales said:

How often do Arsenal concede that many? or Stretford Rags? or Spuds? Or for that matter any of the other teams we've slaughtered. Take Norwich... A piss poor side we put seven past? Easy you might say. But who else has put 7 past them, home or away? Anybody? No. Nobody. Even when we haven't scored a load of goals in a game we've created enough chances to have done so (the Spuds match being just the latest where we were 1-0 up at half time and could/should have been 5-up) and it is in my opinion only a matter of time before we do another Prem side by double figures... watch this space people! Far too much fear and trepidation for my liking. We go out on the pitch on Monday and show that self-opinionated little prick with his shit football who is boss and by how much!

In respect of protecting Silva and what they might try to do with him by all means allow them to. If Silver is being marked by them out of the game, Naves will step up, or Yaya, or Negredo or the bloody ball boys!! It doesn't matter. We will be too much for them, stopping us is like trying to plug the holes of a leaking Dyke! Stop one leak and another springs up! That's City now.

Enjoy Jose.... oh and be a man about it afterwards eh?

bluemurray said:
BringBackSwales said:

How often do Arsenal concede that many? or Stretford Rags? or Spuds? Or for that matter any of the other teams we've slaughtered. Take Norwich... A piss poor side we put seven past? Easy you might say. But who else has put 7 past them, home or away? Anybody? No. Nobody. Even when we haven't scored a load of goals in a game we've created enough chances to have done so (the Spuds match being just the latest where we were 1-0 up at half time and could/should have been 5-up) and it is in my opinion only a matter of time before we do another Prem side by double figures... watch this space people! Far too much fear and trepidation for my liking. We go out on the pitch on Monday and show that self-opinionated little prick with his shit football who is boss and by how much!

In respect of protecting Silva and what they might try to do with him by all means allow them to. If Silver is being marked by them out of the game, Naves will step up, or Yaya, or Negredo or the bloody ball boys!! It doesn't matter. We will be too much for them, stopping us is like trying to plug the holes of a leaking Dyke! Stop one leak and another springs up! That's City now.

Enjoy Jose.... oh and be a man about it afterwards eh?

my worry about Silva is not those classless cunts marking him, its those classless cunts putting him out for a few weeks

mac said:
The lads on soccer saturday saying why the hell is Maureen talking about when barca meet city, then you will see you is the best team.no mention of what will happen on Monday night.they were quite complimentary tbh

Mourinho is doing what he always does, be a complete and utter tosser who will do anything to win a game, the whole of his managerial career at every club he has been at is testament to his odious nature.

Hence the listing of decisions which have been highlighted in his latest statement which is to get into the match officials minds to create doubt before giving any decisions to City no matter how clear cut that decision may be.

If none of his inane mindgames bullshit works and Chelsea happen not to get a result on Monday he then issues his "well let's see what happens when they play Barcelona" remark, go on to any opposing teams forum, they are and have been repeating the same type of statement since the CL draw has been made. It's all they have left to cling onto as they see their teams totally outplayed, have no doubt that City are hated by the so called Sky 4 (Sky 7 at the moment,haha) teams and fans as they actually thought it would always be. When City went top on Wednesday the BBC actually used the word "usurp" which would be exactly how many opposing fans see City as "usurpers", bless them.

Mourinho is anti football and has been throughout his managerial career and to be fair it has worked extremely well for him, but he could not imagine or in anyway put into practice the absolute and at times sublime beautiful football Pellers has City playing. I also think its important to point out that City are only going to get better as a team as we are still only only just over halfway through the season and still adjusting to this style of play.

I think Pellers will have the team motivated and ready even more than normal for this one as I am sure he remembers Mourinho crowd surfing (you can't buy class hey).

Come on City, time to Holisticise...

SilvaisSkyBlue said:
mac said:
The lads on soccer saturday saying why the hell is Maureen talking about when barca meet city, then you will see you is the best team.no mention of what will happen on Monday night.they were quite complimentary tbh

Mourinho is doing what he always does, be a complete and utter tosser who will do anything to win a game, the whole of his managerial career at every club he has been at is testament to his odious nature.

Hence the listing of decisions which have been highlighted in his latest statement which is to get into the match officials minds to create doubt before giving any decisions to City no matter how clear cut that decision may be.

If none of his inane mindgames bullshit works and Chelsea happen not to get a result on Monday he then issues his "well let's see what happens when they play Barcelona" remark, go on to any opposing teams forum, they are and have been repeating the same type of statement since the CL draw has been made. It's all they have left to cling onto as they see their teams totally outplayed, have no doubt that City are hated by the so called Sky 4 (Sky 7 at the moment,haha) teams and fans as they actually thought it would always be. When City went top on Wednesday the BBC actually used the word "usurp" which would be exactly how many opposing fans see City as "usurpers", bless them.

Mourinho is anti football and has been throughout his managerial career and to be fair it has worked extremely well for him, but he could not imagine or in anyway put into practice the absolute and at times sublime beautiful football Pellers has City playing. I also think its important to point out that City are only going to get better as a team as we are still only only just over halfway through the season and still adjusting to this style of play.

I think Pellers will have the team motivated and ready even more than normal for this one as I am sure he remembers Mourinho crowd surfing (you can't buy class hey).

Come on City, time to Holisticise...

Play Mourinho crowd surfing on a loop in the dressing room :-)

mac said:
bobmcfc said:
I'm actually surprised at Castiel to be honest, always came across as level headed. I think we have a right to be miffed with Jose and his comments, he's being really disrespectful to us
Chelsea fans see Maureen as the messiah.i haven't spoke to one football fan in Spain ( Madrid included ) that like the guy.if he parks the bus on Monday he will lose a lot of credibility with the uk media.

Think Italy the same - they can't stomach him :-) Dunno what it says about British press that they love him!!

TrueBlue1705 said:
mac said:
bobmcfc said:
I'm actually surprised at Castiel to be honest, always came across as level headed. I think we have a right to be miffed with Jose and his comments, he's being really disrespectful to us
Chelsea fans see Maureen as the messiah.i haven't spoke to one football fan in Spain ( Madrid included ) that like the guy.if he parks the bus on Monday he will lose a lot of credibility with the uk media.

Think Italy the same - they can't stomach him :-) Dunno what it says about British press that they love him!!

I'm not sure the tide isn't turning in that respect. Some of the journos appear to be taking the p*ss to me. it's all very well proclaiming yourself the "special one" but you then have to live up to that tag. The pressure is on Mourinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.