greasedupdeafguy said:
Andouble said:
Crisis, LOL.

4 whole months to be played!
out of the champions league
out of the fa cup
90% chance we're going out of the carling cup
Tns of injuries, suspensions and players of on internation duties
And form in the league isnt brilliant at the moment.
It is a crisis

Carling Cup Semi.

Three points clear at the top.

Crisis. Obviously.

joint top by the time we play wigan who have drawn with liverpool and chelsea at home this season

basically out of the carling cup

it is crisis time

I despair when Kolarov comes on the pitch ... So wasteful and absolutely spineless. Please, pleas sell and buy Samba for 5-7m. Would prop up the back and piss the spuds off. Plus move Dejong on and get a quality winger with some pace.

yaya and silva are clearly missing, liverpool parked the bus, but it still doesn't change the fact that the only men that looked interested to win were richards and nasri. it must be post-big match depression or something because:
baloteli looked like having a really bad hangover whilst high.
aguero like he didn't have breakfast.
kolarov - talk about being overly confident. luckily he didn't have the opportunity to demonstrate his defending.
dzeko playing hide and seek.

Project said:
dctid said:
Whichever way we look at it there has to be serious questions over the players and the team and the coaching.

Why Savic stunned he was selected.

We have lost a few players and yes our performance may suffer but that is no excuse to surrender the whole of the first half

Too slow again and we seem to be getting slower

No pace no imagination

We are falling apart and Mancini needs to look at himself to be honest - there is no excuse

Truth is as things currently stand we cannot and will not win the premiership if performances like this continue and there have been a few like this.

Getting totally fooked off with tippy tappy football we have no width and no pace and that is Mancinis fault as he sets the style of play

For those whom say its only half time that great but another 90 minutes of that total shite away at Anfield will see us get a drubbing

no passion no committment and no fight

For me there are now question marks over Mancini - he is a one trick pony with no ability to change his style of play and this tippy tappy shit will win us fook all this season.

Are you being serious?

You think we can win the league or indeed anything plaing like this?

You think that teams have not worked us out - Pool got their goal and parked the bus

Did you see any passion tonight or incisive football

Need to step back looks at our recent preformances look at those around us and be honest with the assessment of the team

We are playing fookin Wengerball - tippy tappt football lots and lots of passes getting no fookin where

Jumanji said:
Anyways, the point the guy from Zonal Marking was trying to say is Liverpool's defensive tactics were brilliant because we have no incisive passers from deep.

This makes it easy as fuck to park the bus against us, moreso than other teams.

I'm no tactician but even I can see this is a painfully obvious way to play against bobbies current setup.

Carstairs said:
A couple of points:

1) I think the time has come to buy a top class centre back. Until now I have been of the mind that we had it covered, but I'm not convinced now. Savic would be good cover for Lescott, but not for Kompany. We can't afford to lose such a top class operator, VK is out for 4 matches, but he could easily turn an ankle in training on February 1st and be out for another 4. The window is open, now is the time to act.

2) Micah Richards could do a job in midfield. Defensively sound, athletic, and powerful going forward. Against a side like Wigan I think Micah could fill in tidily for Yaya. With Barry, Milner, or De Jong holding, why not give Richards a go? Our measured style of play this season has often let teams get back and organise before we use the ball, and Yaya has been the difference breaking down defences with his powerful forward runs. In Micah Richards I think we have a player who can also add this to our play.

I love Micah but I have to completely disagree with your 2nd point. I don't think he's technically that good of a footballer to player central midfield.

any team sans Barca will miss not having 3 genuinely world class players on the pitch for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.