City Vs Liverpool Post Match Discussion Thread

Ha ha ha all the fuckin drama queens and part time FIFA 12 managers are out in force tonight spewing out their bile because we've hit a bad patch compounded by injuries and suspensions.

Get a grip FFS!! Or better still, go and get all your Citeh mates with extreme short term memory loss and piss off and form FC City!!

Im actually a Liverpool fan and I just came on here to see what the general consensus on that game was, and I have to say, it's all very negative on here when you (debatably) actually have the best squad/first 11 in the prem.

It was one mistake by a relatively new player that cost you the game. Then we parked the bus like never before... i was on the edge of my seat, waiting for an aguero/nasri curler to hit the top corner in the second half.
Mario had an off day - if he was on it, could've been a very different story. You do miss Yaya and David though, and more outlets out wide are 100% needed IMO.

Far far far from the end of this tie... you only have to look to last week to see what (nearly) happened when you lot are behind in a big game. Should be a good 'un, i think.

larderland said:
Damocles said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
out of the champions league
out of the fa cup
90% chance we're going out of the carling cup
Tns of injuries, suspensions and players of on internation duties
And form in the league isnt brilliant at the moment.
It is a crisis

Carling Cup Semi.

Three points clear at the top.

Crisis. Obviously.

joint top by the time we play wigan who have drawn with liverpool and chelsea at home this season

basically out of the carling cup

it is crisis time

Liverpool have only won 4 times out of 10 in the league at home this season and if Swansea can come away with a draw, we can come away with a win.

What's the funniest thing about this thread is I'm seeing a few people saying we miss Yaya and these are the same people that slag him off every week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jumanji said:
Danamy said:
Can somebody please tell me why he puts Dzeko on and then takes off the width (source for crosses)?
He put on Kolarov for crosses.

Then put Clichy on the right hand side. Absolutely ridiculous

Oh and did you see the standard of Kolorov's crossing? Wank!!

kippaxking79 said:
Its only half time lads. They can't play as ultra defensive as that when we turn up at Klanfield. Plus el magico will be back for us. A rash mistake by a young defender has given them hope, apart from that they had a couple of chances. If anyone thinks this game is over then take your support to someone else. Even stevie la knows it will be tough after listening to his interview. We are more than capable of scoring 2 past them and i have faith in the lads to shut them out. It will be tough for us but their home "advantage" might turn round and bite them in the arse!!!!!!!!!!!

CTID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS ... PEOPLE SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU'RE JUST TALKING KNEE-JERK RIGHT NOW...

Calm the fuck down folks. We are still ok, we will get back on it, We are Top of the League and our luck is that we play a team like Wigan to get our BOUNCE BACK...

Merlin will be back, everyone will be back from injury and in full form ... we're good. A new signing or 2, in a couple of weeks will only help. THIS GAME SHOWED ROBERTO OUR TRUE WEAKNESS WITHOUT KOMPANY. We will learn from it and adapt for the Wigan game.

Let's get with it lads!! CTID!!!

Pool are dire at home this season anyway. Relax. 1 goal on aggregate is FUCKING NOTHING.

Jumanji said:
What's the funniest thing about this thread is I'm seeing a few people saying we miss Yaya and these are the same people that slag him off every week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think we missed him. We missed Silva, Vinny and a fully fit striker to go with Aguero

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.