City Vs Liverpool Post Match Discussion Thread

Its only half time lads. They can't play as ultra defensive as that when we turn up at Klanfield. Plus el magico will be back for us. A rash mistake by a young defender has given them hope, apart from that they had a couple of chances. If anyone thinks this game is over then take your support to someone else. Even stevie la knows it will be tough after listening to his interview. We are more than capable of scoring 2 past them and i have faith in the lads to shut them out. It will be tough for us but their home "advantage" might turn round and bite them in the arse!!!!!!!!!!!

CTID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damocles said:
If been joint top having been to all top grounds, with Wigan next up, after 21 games is a crisis then sign me up for a crisis every year

Complete knee jerk shit.

As always

Danamy said:
i8rags said:
Width....................................................................................................................width
Please.

I'm not just saying this because we've lost as i've posted it previously after winning and i never got an answer, but:

Can somebody please tell me why he puts Dzeko on and then takes off the width (source for crosses)?

He isn't great in the air and we will nevercross behind a team who parked the bus. Better to play through them

we can win win at anfield...whats the fucking problem you part timers!!

if this was 1987 i wouldn t fancy our chances...fuck me its 2012..we have fantastic players, gerry creaney isn t our goalscoring hope!! aguerro,balo and dzecko are!!

give your heads a wobble! have you only started following us since 2008??? silvas back for the replay! ( i'm allegedly ITK..you heard it here first!)

if in a weird world we lose, so what, we ll concentrate on the league! ...not relegation !!

Damocles said:
If been joint top having been to all top grounds, with Wigan next up, after 21 games is a crisis then sign me up for a crisis every year

Complete knee jerk shit.
Too right man no need for alot of this bollocks. I'll have some of that crisis please too!!

We need to get behind the blokes who play whilst yaya and vinnie are out. I agree in the slightly longer term that johnson needs to be replaced with better and NDJ as well as he just does not suit the way we play now. But we need to support the lads for the rest of the season like we did against the raggy scummers or there is a possibility we will end up wi nowt. I would let bob the builder carry on .. he da man.
Forza !

-- Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:13 pm --

joezilla said:
yaya and silva are clearly missing, liverpool parked the bus, but it still doesn't change the fact that the only men that looked interested to win were richards and nasri. it must be post-big match depression or something because:
baloteli looked like having a really bad hangover whilst high.
aguero like he didn't have breakfast.
kolarov - talk about being overly confident. luckily he didn't have the opportunity to demonstrate his defending.
dzeko playing hide and seek.

Balotelli was injured and shouldn't have played
Dzeko was injured and shouldn't have played
Kolorov is wank, I'll give you that
Aguero ran his arse into the ground 3 days ago perhaps he was a bit tired - still should have scored though

Positives -

Barry is back from suspension and didn't do too much wrong
De Jong regardless of what anyone says had a good game breaking up the play but is ineffective when teams park the bus
Nasri had one of his best games for us tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.