City Vs Liverpool Post Match Discussion Thread

Jumanji said:
dctid said:
Whichever way we look at it there has to be serious questions over the players and the team and the coaching.

Why Savic stunned he was selected.

We have lost a few players and yes our performance may suffer but that is no excuse to surrender the whole of the first half

Too slow again and we seem to be getting slower

No pace no imagination

We are falling apart and Mancini needs to look at himself to be honest - there is no excuse

Truth is as things currently stand we cannot and will not win the premiership if performances like this continue and there have been a few like this.

Getting totally fooked off with tippy tappy football we have no width and no pace and that is Mancinis fault as he sets the style of play

For those whom say its only half time that great but another 90 minutes of that total shite away at Anfield will see us get a drubbing

no passion no committment and no fight

For me there are now question marks over Mancini - he is a one trick pony with no ability to change his style of play and this tippy tappy shit will win us fook all this season.
This is pretty fucking embarrassing.

At least you cheered me up by making me laugh.

Lines 1, 6 and 11 are embarrassing, but hard to find fault with the rest of it?

dctid said:
homerdog said:
dctid said:
Whichever way we look at it there has to be serious questions over the players and the team and the coaching.

We have lost a few players and yes our performance may suffer but that is no excuse to surrender the whole of the first half

No pace no imagination

We are falling apart and Mancini needs to look at himself to be honest - there is no excuse

Truth is as things currently stand we cannot and will not win the premiership if performances like this continue and there have been a few like this.

Getting totally fooked off with tippy tappy football we have no width and no pace and that is Mancinis fault as he sets the style of play

For those whom say its only half time that great but another 90 minutes of that total shite away at Anfield will see us get a drubbing

For me there are now question marks over Mancini - he is a one trick pony with no ability to change his style of play and this tippy tappy shit will win us fook all this season.

What a load of shit.

Expand a little - which bit would you disagree with

All of it.

Stop over-reacting; we've come a long way in a short time and there are bound to be blips on the way to the top. I take it you've forgotten what it was like being a City fan before last season?

If been joint top having been to all top grounds, with Wigan next up, after 21 games is a crisis then sign me up for a crisis every year

Complete knee jerk shit.

Pato would be a great signing for you guys.

One thing your team lacks is pace upfront, and Pato has tons of that

i8rags said:
Width....................................................................................................................width
Please.

I'm not just saying this because we've lost as i've posted it previously after winning and i never got an answer, but:

Can somebody please tell me why he puts Dzeko on and then takes off the width (source for crosses)?

baggy said:
Jumanji said:
Anyways, the point the guy from Zonal Marking was trying to say is Liverpool's defensive tactics were brilliant because we have no incisive passers from deep.

This makes it easy as fuck to park the bus against us, moreso than other teams.

I'm no tactician but even I can see this is a painfully obvious way to play against bobbies current setup.
Even a defender (let alone a deep lying playmaker) that can do this would help us against teams that park the bus:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbfm3u_KRTo[/youtube]

Damocles said:
If been joint top having been to all top grounds, with Wigan next up, after 21 games is a crisis then sign me up for a crisis every year

Complete knee jerk shit.

were not joint top

greasedupdeafguy said:
dctid said:

No pace no imagination

great post

eh? Sorry, but have to dissagree!
it IS only half time.
They came out in second half with more commitment and passion than the shite who parked the bus.
Which means Bobby had a great team talk, AND we nearly scored.
I think we need to give our heads a wobble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.