City Vs Liverpool Post Match Discussion Thread

Manchester_lalala said:
Are some of you for real? Stop panicking. The post about fed up of tippy tappy football is the worst post I've read this season. That tippy tappy football has taken us too the top of the league this season and are playing some of the best football we've ever seen. We are a joke when it comes to supporting out team, I don't care what reactions I will get from saying that but we really are. Our squad is the best in the league, everyone has bad games. Embarrassing some of these posts are.
Barcelona play tippy tappy football. Stoke don't.

Some City fans would seem to prefer a Stoke-type City team.

Re: A bit of credit for Micah

baggy said:
Unbelievable that he isn't being selected for the national squad.

Best English right back by an absolute distance and nothing but a powerhouse for us this season. He puts the fear of god into defenders when overlapping or bulldozing his way through into the box.

If he had a better touch/distribution he coud have the potential to be one of the best in Europe.

Up there with hart and silva as player of the season so far for me...

Keep up the excellent work Micah.

And he is only 23. Lahm is 28, Maicon 30, Daniel Alves 28

Manchester_lalala said:
Are some of you for real? Stop panicking. The post about fed up of tippy tappy football is the worst post I've read this season. That tippy tappy football has taken us too the top of the league this season and are playing some of the best football we've ever seen. We are a joke when it comes to supporting out team, I don't care what reactions I will get from saying that but we really are. Our squad is the best in the league, everyone has bad games. Embarrassing some of these posts are.

Teams now know how to play us - we are playing Wengerball and its becoming dire - we should be able to loose players and still compete if our squad is that good

Everything just felt flat tonight. Right from the start when the lights went out and nobody sang. Watching on the TV and Linker set as up to hear Bluemoon sang by the fans. The camera panned round and then we heard…..nothing, not a squeak.

I honestly feel that players, management and fans are left flat by the Kompany appeal. Until yesterday most of the country thought it would rescinded. Even the after match analysis were making comparison with the Johnson tackle, as was Mancini.

This on top of Yaya being away, injuries to Silva, Dzeko and Balotelli and we all feel a bit flat.

Next week will be different. There is time for the coaching staff to gee the players up and put the last few weeks behind us.

To stay at 0.1 after a nervous mistake against Liverpool was not too bad.

jankos78 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Can I ask a favour? Can all of the melodramatic, negative, knee jerking cock wombles please go and support someone else please?

Well we lost two games in a row , what we should do ... just trying to find what is hapened , why we losing ,thats all

just two games in a row? How long have you been a City fan? That was a good run not so long ago.

Re: A bit of credit for Micah

AIQ88 said:
baggy said:
Unbelievable that he isn't being selected for the national squad.

Best English right back by an absolute distance and nothing but a powerhouse for us this season. He puts the fear of god into defenders when overlapping or bulldozing his way through into the box.

If he had a better touch/distribution he coud have the potential to be one of the best in Europe.

Up there with hart and silva as player of the season so far for me...

Keep up the excellent work Micah.

And he is only 23. Lahm is 28, Maicon 30, Daniel Alves 28

It clearly took a couple of seasons for him to make a self assessment of his abilities and has applied himself accordingly. That's a sign of real maturity and an attribute that will only see himself develop himself as a person and footballer to improve further still.

I think playing alongside the likes of Vinny has sped up his recent development and maturity.

Really happy he plays for city.

Re: 36000

DTKOAG said:
For a cup semi Final when the visitors bring 6000.
I sat in 232 with my lad on a row of our own with swathes of empty seats.
It was like a morgue and the team deserve a bit of support when backs are against the wall.
Big club & support my arse.

£50 for a ticket for the rags on Sunday
£37 for tonight

11 days after the New Year. We'd all love to be at every city game but some peoples finances just won't stretch that far

I wasn't too disappointed with it being 1-0, I feel if Liverpool had shown a bit more belief they could have gone a long way to being out of sight. Score at Anfield and we're back to square one, am I right in thinking away goals come into play after extra time? Plenty to play for yet.

Their fans singing attack attack attack was funny, someone would have had to have moved the bus first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.