City Vs Liverpool Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: 36000

DTKOAG said:
For a cup semi Final when the visitors bring 6000.
I sat in 232 with my lad on a row of our own with swathes of empty seats.
It was like a morgue and the team deserve a bit of support when backs are against the wall.
Big club & support my arse.
dont blame me,i voted labour lol

city awful tonight but liverpool missed their chance in my opinion, they should have taken advantage of our weakened squad instead of being so negative, silva and balotelli fit for the return leg and an early goal and we are laughing

Are some of you for real? Stop panicking. The post about fed up of tippy tappy football is the worst post I've read this season. That tippy tappy football has taken us too the top of the league this season and are playing some of the best football we've ever seen. We are a joke when it comes to supporting out team, I don't care what reactions I will get from saying that but we really are. Our squad is the best in the league, everyone has bad games. Embarrassing some of these posts are.

A player i haven't seen anyone credit yet is Clichy. MOTM in my opinion, if not Micah

Re: 36000

n reddish blue said:
DTKOAG said:
For a cup semi Final when the visitors bring 6000.
I sat in 232 with my lad on a row of our own with swathes of empty seats.
It was like a morgue and the team deserve a bit of support when backs are against the wall.
Big club & support my arse.
dont blame me,i voted labour lol

I was there on my own (usually with missus or mates) in 107, I'll always will be there for the Blues!!

grim up north said:
Love_Each_Day said:
I don't like picking out individuals but really disappointed with the performance of de Jong, took no responsibility to get us playing and tapped it straight back to the player he got it from every time, leaving a nervy kid in only his second league start for the team to inevitably gift it back to Liverpool. Most of the time he didn't even look up to see if he could play it forward, not good enough if he's going to play in a 2 man midfield. Barry has expanded his game to remain an important player this season, I'm no longer confident that de Jong can do the same.

Kolarov is getting ridiculous now with stupid shots and poor deliveries from set pieces

The only positive for me was Richards who tried his best to spark us into life, the only one who played with a bit of energy and drive. Hart did well too. Much better required from the rest.

It was the cup

Crap, I thought I got something wrong but didn't see it reading back, thanks.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Can I ask a favour? Can all of the melodramatic, negative, knee jerking cock wombles please go and support someone else please?

Well we lost two games in a row , what we should do ... just trying to find what is hapened , why we losing ,thats all

Liverpool are a very poor team going forward, defensively they are sound but christ we must start breaking down these sort of teams in front of goal, again tonight it was all pass and no penetration and some of the crossing, consetration lapses and silly mistakes were woefull.....
Still, it's only half time.......................

Frank H said:
Tevez City said:
KTK said:
On a positive note Nasri looked useful tonight. Still the team as a whole was distinctly average, seemed flat.

I agree, Him,Richards & Hart were the ones who were above average tonight
Nasri certainly tried tonight.

So did Aguero - who did well to get in a shot when surrounded by 4 defenders.

Totally agree with you there!
Trying hard not to be too disappointed, but, too difficult :(

Be Monday already!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.