City Vs Norwich Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind Yaya or Silva starting this one on the bench as they are automatic picks for every other game in December (and Norwich at home is our, to put it respectively, easiest, game of this December run) but don't think Mancini will do it.

standupifyouhatemanu said:
Come 5 'o' Clock we could be 8 points clear, pressure on the rag boys then!!

Think we will win 3-1,then the Dunney monster to have a blinder
repeling wave after wave of rag attacks with 15 goal line clearances
off his lardarse and then pop up with a winner in the 95th minute

My Team:
Hart
Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
De Jong
Barry
Nasri
Silva
Balo
Dzeko

Think we'll rest Yaya and Aguero for Munich.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:39 pm --<br /><br />My Team:
Hart
Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
De Jong
Barry
Nasri
Silva
Balo
Dzeko

Think we'll rest Yaya and Aguero for Munich.

I hope Mancini goes with Aguero and Balotelli, those two together could become a real strikeforce. The problem is, is that Dzeko needs a run of games to keep consistent, if he misses 1 or 2 he looks like he is starting all over again.

This is one that is as much about the performance as the result.

I feel as though we have not been at our best for the last 4 games and would love us to turn in a top notch performance.

As for Norwich - they will be game and have a go. Its a no lose situation for them and this can be a dangerous match for us.

If we play to our potential it would be a major slice of bad luck for us not to win, but if we dont perform well we can come unstuck.

Sort our performance out..............and the result will come.

Golden Balls said:
Norwich will play 10 men behind the ball and try to play counter. Depending on what time we score the first, the final result can differ greatly.
If we score within 20min, could be 4/5-0

The team should be:
Richards------VK-------Less-------Clichy
----------De Jong---------Barry---------
Nasri-------------Silva------------Balo---
-------------------Dzeko-----------------

Aguero played 2 games in 48 hours midweek and i personally believe he will be rested for Bayern. Dzeko deserves a start, and i think he will get another crack against Bayern. Nasri starts instead of Milner who will play against Munich also.

I predict 5-1

Wow we playin with no keeper? :o

Quick one guys, got some mates coming down from Scotland for a 40th tomorrow who want to watch the game. They wanted tickets at first, 8 togther, (haha), so I told them it's sold out. They now want to watch it near the ground or town. Does that Mary D's show it? Other than that, where in town shows it? Sawyers?

Nothing for 30mins then a steady flow of goals for City: 4 - 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.