City vs Norwich Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SkyBlueUSA said:
FantasyIreland said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
Umm no, it's "you're",

If you're going to make a habit of being a smart arse then i suggest you don't leave yourself wide open......

SkyBlueUSA said:
If anyone doesn't say Joe Hart is NOT! the main individual to the defensive woes, then they hasn't with been watching City, an English homer, or doesn't understand the game.

The jest of the quote is still accurate. Anyways the Joe Hart defenders are "The Worst of the Worsts borderline nationalist on Bluemoon".

Well if he's in the nets tomorrow he will get my support
Will you be cheering him on?

The cookie monster said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
FantasyIreland said:
If you're going to make a habit of being a smart arse then i suggest you don't leave yourself wide open......

The jest of the quote is still accurate. Anyways the Joe Hart defenders are "The Worst of the Worsts borderline nationalist on Bluemoon".

Absolutely, I'm more of a Costel supporter than a Hart supporter, unlike most critical people of the team. I will support Hart because he still wears the shirt.

SkyBlueUSA said:

Yet that wasn't the point,and changing the topic doesn't deflect the fact,due to your hypocrisy,you made yourself look silly.

FantasyIreland said:
SkyBlueUSA said:

Yet that wasn't the point,and changing the topic doesn't deflect the fact,due to your hypocrisy,you made yourself look silly.

Umm the typical English elitist bullshit reply. F**K off with that attitude. I remember you being one of the anti-Mancini crowd, your intelligence as a skyblue fan looks highly bad.

If you don't like English people, I would suggest not visiting a forum of an English football team playing in a league governed by the English FA. Swansea or Cardiff would be glad to have you though.

SkyBlueUSA said:
Umm the typical English elitist bullshit reply. F**K off with that attitude. I remember you being one of the anti-Mancini crowd, your intelligence as a skyblue fan looks highly bad.

I do not see the relevance of bringing my opinion on a previous manager into a debate about your stupid insinuations and your failed attempt at belittling another forum member.

You really shouldn't be lecturing anyone on intelligence......

SkyBlueUSA said:
ban-mcfc said:
are those picking hart pissed?

Only stubborn English people are picking Joe Hart for the first team at this point. Costel deserves the start in a PL game.

Is this the 'americanisation' thatgirl was looking for yesterday? ;)

Nationality has fuck all to do with this.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:07 am --<br /><br />
SkyBlueUSA said:
FantasyIreland said:
SkyBlueUSA said:

Not half as bad as your English looks.

Please elaborate on what you mean by 'typical English elitist attitude'.

panty

zabba
clichy
demichelis
lescott

yaya
fred
silva

negredo
aguero
navas

city 2-1 norwich a tighter game than most expect tomoz goals from aguero and yaya

The cookie monster said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
FantasyIreland said:

I will.
really can't see the point of criticising our own players at games, it was done to kolarov against reading last year and a. it made me sick b. those responsible look fucking stupid now, he's having a really good season so far.

skyblueusa, do you ever consider that Hart gets picked because he's the best keeper every week in training?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.