City vs Norwich Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SkyBlueUSA said:
Ducado said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
Only stubborn English people are picking Joe Hart for the first team at this point. Costel deserves the start in a PL game.

Stupid post that and not true either

Care to explain? Costel has never let City down in his performances. I see the Hart defenders based on pure nationalistic pride. At the moment, I'm more comfortable with Costel, and ask most City fans who they would want as a Goalkeeper? F**K the Hart apologists!

Your attempting to make it an issue of race is stupid plenty of English people agree he should be dropped me included but those that don't are not stupid t

SkyBlueUSA said:
Care to explain? Costel has never let City down in his performances. I see the Hart defenders based on pure nationalistic pride. At the moment, I'm more comfortable with Costel, and ask most City fans who they would want as a Goalkeeper? F**K the Hart apologists!
Who the fuck are you?

Ducado said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
Ducado said:
Stupid post that and not true either

Your attempting to make it an issue of race is stupid plenty of English people agree he should be dropped me included but those that don't are not stupid t
Umm no, it's "you're", and I never attempted anything...I made an observation that nationalism was involved(which is understandable), but I'll leave that alone. I just think Costel might be our ace in a hole/diamond in a rough...More about him than Hart's faults, which may gave rise to Costel for City.

SkyBlueUSA said:
Ducado said:
SkyBlueUSA said:

Umm no, it's "you're", and I never attempted anything...I made an observation that nationalism was involved(which is understandable), but I'll leave that alone. I just think Costel might be our ace in a hole/diamond in a rough...More about him than Hart's faults, which may gave rise to Costel for City.

You are starting to annoy now

Ducado said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
Ducado said:

With the grammar call?

SkyBlueUSA said:
Ducado said:
SkyBlueUSA said:

With the grammar call?

No you just seem to be a bit of a twat to be honest

SkyBlueUSA said:
Umm no, it's "you're",

If you're going to make a habit of being a smart arse then i suggest you don't leave yourself wide open......

SkyBlueUSA said:
If anyone doesn't say Joe Hart is NOT! the main individual to the defensive woes, then they hasn't with been watching City, an English homer, or doesn't understand the game.

FantasyIreland said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
Umm no, it's "you're",

If you're going to make a habit of being a smart arse then i suggest you don't leave yourself wide open......

SkyBlueUSA said:
If anyone doesn't say Joe Hart is NOT! the main individual to the defensive woes, then they hasn't with been watching City, an English homer, or doesn't understand the game.

The jest of the quote is still accurate. Anyways the Joe Hart defenders are "The Worst of the Worsts borderline nationalist on Bluemoon".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.