Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------------Hart
Zab--Demichelis--Nasty--Clichy
--Yaya--Rodwell--Fernandinho
------------Silva------Nasri
---------------Aguero

Doubts:
Clichy? Didn't make Newcastle game, and I think he's carrying an injury problem.
Hart?
With Jovetic and Lopes injured, will we play Negredo or Dzeko as they played 110-120 mins on Weds night. Might be safer with CSKA game coming up to play an extra midfielder. I went for Rodwell as Garcia and Navas both got 120 mins in their legs.

pantilimon - zabs , demichelis , lescott , kolarov - milner , fernandinho , toure , silva - aguero , negredo , the oustanding players on wednesday night were lescott , milner and pantilimon so they should keep their places , bring nasri , dzeko and garcia on when the game is won .

Marvin said:
---------------Aguero

Doubts:
Clichy? Didn't make Newcastle game, and I think he's carrying an injury problem.
Hart?
With Jovetic and Lopes injured, will we play Negredo or Dzeko as they played 110-120 mins on Weds night. Might be safer with CSKA game coming up to play an extra midfielder. I went for Rodwell as Garcia and Navas both got 120 mins in their legs.

Apart from the fact Rodwell is injured

For strikers have Aguero start and Negredo and Dzeko play 45 each, with a game of chess to determine who gets the first half.

Newtoncc said:
Marvin said:
---------------Aguero

Doubts:
Hart?

Source?

Pants
Zab
Martin
Lescott
Clichy
Nasri
Fernan
Yaya
Silva
Aguero
Negredo

Don't really mind who plays as long as mastatic and dzeko arnt playing. Thought we had a player on our hands in nasti turns out he's shite.

Stoned Rose said:
Newtoncc said:
Marvin said:
---------------Aguero

Doubts:
Hart?

Source?
Manager said in post match interview when asked about the substitutions that Rodwell came off due to injury, as did Jovetic of course.

Pantilimon
Zabaleta
Demichelis
Nastasic
Clichy
Fernandhino
Yaya
Nasri
Aguero
Silva
Dzeko

Negredo on for the last 30mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.