City vs Norwich Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLUEMATT23 said:
blueste41 said:
Fuck me were at home, was beginning to think we would never play at the Etihad again!

Why what's happened?

Since we played there last ? Who knows they could have built the extended stands in the time.

I'd go with:

Pants
Zabba Demi Nasti Kolorov
Navas Yaya Fern Silva
Nasri
Aguero.

Don't know why but it would surprise me more of Pants was in nets this Saturday.

If I could I'd bet on Joe keeping his place.

Also, I think the fact he started Dzeko on Wednesday would have meant him starting Negredo Saturday but as they both ended up playing 100+ minutes I think he'll reward Dzeko with the start, plus the CL is on mid week as well so it depends on who he'd want to start then I suppose too.

Hart
Zabaleta
Demichelis
Nastasic
Clichy
Yaya
Fernandinho
Silva
Nasri
Aguero
Dzeko

I'll leave it to the tactic buffs to figure out a formation

Question: Does anybody have a feel for how bull headed Pellegrini is in regards to personnel? I appreciated Mancini, but there were two things I disliked. FIrst, there was always somebody in the doghouse. Either it was Balotelli or Tevez. But he was so freaking loyal to his guys that he would start them even when they needed to sit. I don't know enough to read Pellegrini to guess how the lineup is going to go. Personally, I would sit Hart for a match or two in hopes that he works his way back on form. I love the guy, but damnation he's not playing well.

David Harrell

---------------------Pantilimon
Zabaleta--Demichelis--Lescott--Kolarov
--------------Fernandinho--Yaya
-Nasri------------------------------------Silva
-------------Negredo---Aguero---------

ban-mcfc said:
are those picking hart pissed?

Only stubborn English people are picking Joe Hart for the first team at this point. Costel deserves the start in a PL game.

Ducado said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
ban-mcfc said:
are those picking hart pissed?

Only stubborn English people are picking Joe Hart for the first team at this point. Costel deserves the start in a PL game.

Stupid post that and not true either

Care to explain? Costel has never let City down in his performances. I see the Hart defenders based on pure nationalistic pride. At the moment, I'm more comfortable with Costel, and ask most City fans who they would want as a Goalkeeper? F**K the Hart apologists!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.