City Vs QPR Post match Thread

Danielmanc said:
I hope he 'frustrates' you with a goal and an assist each ane every match.

This is a stupid argument. Scoring goals doesn't mean you had a great game if it took you 5 chances to score it. Inzaghi made an entire career on missing 10 chances and scoring one, then the world declaring him brilliant.

And that is the least assity assist ever. You are basically saying "let's hope he completely fucks up his shot bad enough that it can be mistaken for a cross every game"

hertsblue said:
Hit Bar
Had 1 cleared off the line
Foy was ref, thier goal was a clear foul in the build up.
Created a ton of chances
Richards/Aguero/Maicon/Sinclair/Barry/Garcia to get going
Others not 100% fit yet, lots did not train with us pre season

19 shots to 9
12 on target to 5

7 out of 9 points without hitting anywhere close to 1st gear yet. Charity shield won. Wait till we click this year and hit 1st gear..........

totally agree mate. The games against Stoke and Fulham should allow him even more time to see how these new players will fit into his system. It cant be easy with the options were going to have but hopefully by Dortmund home we should see him put out the strongest 11 with Clichy as left FB.

smithy167 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Can someone explain why Kolarov starts ahead of Clichy, the guy is dire.

Other than that a good win and Rodwell looks a top player.
Kolarov aint dire are you fucking blind or a sheep, if he was dire as you say why does he play for us and Serbia?
Would you start Kolarov over Clichy?

I think most of it's frustration knowing how we started last season demolishing teams. People just presume we should be doing it every game. We were spoilt at the start of last season.
There's still obviously a fair bit of tinkering going on with the team and I expect to see even more with the new signings.
We didn't seem to get out of second gear today but still took 3 points.
It seems we over complicate our attack sometimes and try and walk it home. Teams are wise to us and throw every man back. Would love to see the odd long range shot.
Anyway, 3 points and that's all that matters.
Come on City!!!!!!

greasedupdeafguy said:
smithy167 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Kolarov aint dire are you fucking blind or a sheep, if he was dire as you say why does he play for us and Serbia?

No I wouldnt. Clichy is a far better left back everyone can see this but Kolarov isnt dire, he played ok today, better first half than second.

HOLMSLICE said:
Rodwell doesn't do much, does he? I know its abit harsh, but he needs to offer a hell a lot more if he wants to get near the first 11

Composed, energetic, snapping into tackles, countless interceptions. My MOTM today. Can't remember anything he did wrong - undeservedly booked too.

greasedupdeafguy said:
smithy167 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

I actually think Kolarov is out worst player. Poor passing, crossing most of the time, poor defending, running, marking etc. I have grown to be his biggest critic, and I can't stand the bloke. Try to give him chances in game but he's always doing something wrong.

stan bowles said:
HOLMSLICE said:
Rodwell doesn't do much, does he? I know its abit harsh, but he needs to offer a hell a lot more if he wants to get near the first 11

Composed, energetic, snapping into tackles, countless interceptions. My MOTM today. Can't remember anything he did wrong - undeservedly booked too.

Take no notice...he's a red twat on the WUM.

Damocles said:
Danielmanc said:
I hope he 'frustrates' you with a goal and an assist each ane every match.

This is a stupid argument. Scoring goals doesn't mean you had a great game if it took you 5 chances to score it. Inzaghi made an entire career on missing 10 chances and scoring one, then the world declaring him brilliant.

And that is the least assity assist ever. You are basically saying "let's hope he completely fucks up his shot bad enough that it can be mistaken for a cross every game"

Give me a striker who plays poorly and scores rather than a striker who plays a blinder and doesnt score any day of the week.

citymad said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
smithy167 said:

No I wouldnt. Clichy is a far better left back everyone can see this but Kolarov isnt dire, he played ok today, better first half than second.
Hes okay as a wingback when we play 5 at the back but in 4-4-2 he is a massive liability, awful today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.