City Vs QPR Post match Thread

samharris said:
MCFC BOB said:
samharris said:
Flogging a dead horse there Bob.. Its a shame Tevez got the third today tbh cos then Dzeko would have scored the winner and then this shit wouldnt be happening...

Apparently a striker who scores goals isnt doing his job...????????????????????

Bwahahahahahaha.. fuck off and stop acting puffy.
Dzeko did his job today - he scored a goal.

Before you start acting like you know it all, actually fucking read the post.

Its a shame you didnt actually read my fucking post Bob..stop getting para..twas not aimed at you.
Flogging a dead horse there Bob..

Clearly directed at me?

adelaideblue69 said:
samharris said:
adelaideblue69 said:
agreed but the partnership with Sergio seems prolific ,where could we find someone who can play with him as easy as Tevez.Dzeko,Balo are not up to it

Aguero scored all those 30 goals last year by himself. ??[/quot

well we got one who won't warmup,one who loses his confidence by not playing every week and one who god only knows what he will do on the day,

I would say by your username that you're down under, tell me..Im sorry but I thought oz was 12 hours ahead not 6 months behind mate.

quick question lads as I've been away for a bit and not on top of all things City.

why no Gael Clichy again? Though he was back from the birth of his kid and all…

thought he was nailed on and yet we persist with Kolarov??

bump, anyone??

citymad said:
Talking of fruit, anyone see Bobby offer Kiddo a fruit pastille today ? I was cracking up, he loves his sweets !!!
It's not the first time, I reckon his English teacher asked him to try and pronounce it when he joined, then he liked them! Pure speculation on my part...

Damocles said:
Danielmanc said:
I hope he 'frustrates' you with a goal and an assist each ane every match.

This is a stupid argument. Scoring goals doesn't mean you had a great game if it took you 5 chances to score it. Inzaghi made an entire career on missing 10 chances and scoring one, then the world declaring him brilliant.

And that is the least assity assist ever. You are basically saying "let's hope he completely fucks up his shot bad enough that it can be mistaken for a cross every game"

you summed it up brilliantly there mate...he missed so many yet scored shitloads of goals and will go down in history as one of the all time grates...which makes your argument stupid...

I just don't know why you keep picking the negatives of Dzeko every time he plays...you don't like him we know it, move on it's getting boring...

MCFC BOB said:
samharris said:
MCFC BOB said:
Before you start acting like you know it all, actually fucking read the post.

Its a shame you didnt actually read my fucking post Bob..stop getting para..twas not aimed at you.
Flogging a dead horse there Bob..

Clearly directed at me?

If you think that a striker scoring goals isnt doing his job then yes.

sincity said:
pudge said:
Tevez City said:
Whenever Carlos score, Mancini's song starts !
I thought you said Carlos doesn't need us fans, so it shouldn't matter?

Did he really say that? Then he's not really a fan of Tevez even..
imo, Tevez thrives on support from the fans. If the fans started chanting his name like they do with Aguero, you can bet that he will replicate this performance game after game..
He said "the fans need Tevez but Tevez doesn't need the fans", so surely then it doesn't matter what's sung when he scores..

samharris said:
adelaideblue69 said:

Aguero scored all those 30 goals last year by himself. ??[/quot

well we got one who won't warmup,one who loses his confidence by not playing every week and one who god only knows what he will do on the day,

I would say by your username that you're down under, tell me..Im sorry but I thought oz was 12 hours ahead not 6 months behind mate.

so it's a new season and everything has changed has it? and 9 1/2 hours!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.