City Vs QPR Post match Thread

stan bowles said:
Yaya_Tony said:
robertsuki said:
He keeps scoring though and thats why I and lots of others like him.
FEED D-ZEK-O HE WILL SCORE
Takes an awful lot of feeding though !!!
As a matter of course for our attacking players. Dzeko will never be as technical as Silva, but put keep him in front of the net, give enough decent supply and he will find space to score. Bobby keeps him around for a reason, I think this must be it. He scores in the only stat that matters, the important one is goals and he gets them.

Can never forget his goals last season, either.

samharris said:
MCFC BOB said:
samharris said:
Its a shame you didnt actually read my fucking post Bob..stop getting para..twas not aimed at you.
Flogging a dead horse there Bob..

Clearly directed at me?

If you think that a striker scoring goals isnt doing his job then yes.
I don't even know what to say anymore.

Dzeko did his main job today but stopped others from doing theirs.

No17 said:
Damocles said:
Danielmanc said:
I hope he 'frustrates' you with a goal and an assist each ane every match.

This is a stupid argument. Scoring goals doesn't mean you had a great game if it took you 5 chances to score it. Inzaghi made an entire career on missing 10 chances and scoring one, then the world declaring him brilliant.

And that is the least assity assist ever. You are basically saying "let's hope he completely fucks up his shot bad enough that it can be mistaken for a cross every game"

you summed it up brilliantly there mate...he missed so many yet scored shitloads of goals and will go down in history as one of the all time grates...which makes your argument stupid...

I just don't know why you keep picking the negatives of Dzeko every time he plays...you don't like him we know it, move on it's getting boring...

Are you on smack?

I "don't like" Dzeko? I don't even know the guy. I gave you statistics backing up what I said and you give me "well, you obviously don't like him".

Seriously, there's absolutely no point posting if that's the level of argument you are going to bring

No17 said:
Damocles said:
Danielmanc said:
I hope he 'frustrates' you with a goal and an assist each ane every match.

This is a stupid argument. Scoring goals doesn't mean you had a great game if it took you 5 chances to score it. Inzaghi made an entire career on missing 10 chances and scoring one, then the world declaring him brilliant.

And that is the least assity assist ever. You are basically saying "let's hope he completely fucks up his shot bad enough that it can be mistaken for a cross every game"

you summed it up brilliantly there mate...he missed so many yet scored shitloads of goals and will go down in history as one of the all time grates...which makes your argument stupid...

I just don't know why you keep picking the negatives of Dzeko every time he plays...you don't like him we know it, move on it's getting boring...

We have played in 3 prem games and Dzeko has scored in 2..

How anyone can say what they do about him is just mind boggling. hes on for 20+ goals at this rate.

samharris said:
We have played in 3 prem games and Dzeko has scored in 2..

How anyone can say what they do about him is just mind boggling. hes on for 20+ goals at this rate.

So by your logic, as long as a striker scores then he had a good game?

Simple question, which games have nasri and Silva both started and both played well in? Whether in a line of 3 last season or the 4 in midfield this year.

Damocles said:
No17 said:
Damocles said:

Are you on smack?

I "don't like" Dzeko? I don't even know the guy. I gave you statistics backing up what I said and you give me "well, you obviously don't like him".

Seriously, there's absolutely no point posting if that's the level of argument you are going to bring

seems convenient for you to emphasize my saying how you don't like dzeko and completely ignoring the fact that your Inzaghi comment was as stupid as it can get, which was the point I was mostly referring to...

anyway I concluded that you don't like Edin as a player (not as a person as you seem to have concluded) simply because all you've been saying all night is how shit he is and went to great distance to bring out all the negative stats you had about him...

how about bringing something positive out after this win, because in today's performance he had far more positives than negatives...

MCFC BOB said:
samharris said:
MCFC BOB said:
Clearly directed at me?

If you think that a striker scoring goals isnt doing his job then yes.
I don't even know what to say anymore.

Dzeko did his main job today but stopped others from doing theirs.

So what you are saying is that he stopped tevez getting his goal then..??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.