City Vs QPR Post match Thread

I don't know how we can give 6s to our players for completely controlling the game and having 1 or 2 moments of weakness. I mean, hell by that Barca players should be getting 6's on consisent basis too as their d can look shaky at times. We gave up 1 goal that was fairly lucky..Still played quite well without our best lineup.

No17 said:
I don't know what's funny about me agreeing with you? So I'm the "bad guy" if I disagree and a "bad guy" if I agree with you?

you're thinking too much mate...obviously missed the point of my post and then went on the offensive trying to offend me...nice of you...

my point was that you keep harping on about the negatives of his game every time he plays which is getting boring...I know he has them, I know what they are without your stats, I've watched him a lot longer than you have been...all I said is that you going on about it after every match is getting boring...

is that well explained for you?

Oh, so your problem isn't that Dzeko has weaknesses, it's that people point them out in a small post match review of a game? What we should do, is presume that we all have the same opinion on something and just not bother. In fact, we should close the forum because we all know what we think about City.

And I guess you missed the fact that Dzeko wasn't the only player mentioned in negatives, but curiously the only one that you, who is posting on this forum purely because it's where Dzeko plays, decided to point out and take issue with.

Funny that

Vinjay said:
Get the impression City are going to annihilate someone soon. Leslie quite fortunate it wasn't him on a different stratosphere at times. Loads of corners early on one of them was going to drop eventually at that rate then virtually none as the game progressed.

Yaya given player of the match at the stadium no disagreement with that.

Surprised Anton Ferdinand didn't get a few more boos (compared to the former scum players in their team) considering who his brother is.
None of us really care about camel-gob the younger. Who do you support? I guess one of Hughes old clubs, maybe Blackburn?

HOLMSLICE said:
did anyone else find themselves laughing at despair at some of dzeko's attempts at football today??? He mixes the average with rediculous shitness. It can be quite funny. When we are winning

Yep I did, but also mixed with fantastic ability, strength and undeniable skill, my misses hit the nail on the head when she described him as infuriating! On his game and full of confidence he's unplayable. I don't know how long I can keep hoping he comes good for us, instead of wishing him well at a different club!

Damocles said:
No17 said:
I don't know what's funny about me agreeing with you? So I'm the "bad guy" if I disagree and a "bad guy" if I agree with you?

you're thinking too much mate...obviously missed the point of my post and then went on the offensive trying to offend me...nice of you...

my point was that you keep harping on about the negatives of his game every time he plays which is getting boring...I know he has them, I know what they are without your stats, I've watched him a lot longer than you have been...all I said is that you going on about it after every match is getting boring...

Oh, so your problem isn't that Dzeko has weaknesses, it's that people point them out in a small post match review of a game? What we should do, is presume that we all have the same opinion on something and just not bother. In fact, we should close the forum because we all know what we think about City.

And I guess you missed the fact that Dzeko wasn't the only player mentioned in negatives, but curiously the only one that you, who is posting on this forum purely because it's where Dzeko plays, decided to point out and take issue with.

Funny that

Can you do me a favour and write the same post again but about Mancio ... :)

mansour's tow ropes said:
im not edin's biggest fan but i thought he had a really good game, especially 2nd half.

im not expecting tevez-like performances from dzeko every week but if he can do what he did today (act as a target man, head the ball, hold the ball, make space and keep possession, get in the right areas and score a goal) on a regular basis then i'll be very happy. i thought his touch was good on the whole, something which is often lacking
He just did what he normally does, if anything looked a bit rusty and out of touch and would be even better with more games. Balotelli made some great runs against the Dippers that were ignored by our midfielders, they get the stick for not getting passed to though!

Damocles said:
No17 said:

Funny that

wrong again mate...again you're being overly dramatic...calm down, go on with whatever you've been doing...you obviously don't see my point and I don't see the point in explaining myself to you...

BillyShears said:
Damocles said:
No17 said:

Funny that

That's different.

Apparently.

Bluemoon115 said:
BillyShears said:
Damocles said:

Funny that

That's different.

Apparently.

He's got endless potential...

anyway good night lads...take care

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.