City Vs QPR The Final Game Post match Thread

Re: qpr after our 3rd

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
marco said:
when they took the centre kick after after we scored the 3rd why did they kick it straight up the pitch and out of play

It's summat the Hughes Taffia has been trying to coach all season. Just our luck that they only got it right on Sunday!
Has to be said there was something going on with that restart. Watched it properly for the first time today on football first this afternoon, after I got back from the game (it was bedlam in 108 at the time, and we weren't particularly taking A LOT of notice of the restart). But there definitely seemed to be a conversation between Dzeko (I think), the Rangers duo lining up for the restart and the Mike Dean. I've just checked it again, and there definitely SEEMED to be some sort of ''understanding''. Sort of

QPR: ''Right ref; we'll restart and kick the ball out down at the City corner flag. They take the throw in, fanny about for a few seconds and you blow that whistle.''

Mike Dean: ''What do you think Edin?''

Dzeko: ''That'll do for us ref.''

Mike Dean: ''Right.''

Whistle blows, Rangers restart, and you know the rest!

I'm still shell-shocked. I have watched 'that' goal from every conceivable angle now. When Aguero gets the ball 30 yards out, kompany is just outside the box, nedum marking. As balotelli gets the ball, Kompany darts inside to the penalty spot, nedum takes one step inside to follow him. The ball roll across to Aguero, nedum is inches short on his tackle, as he adjusts his balance. Thank you Kompany for that little dart inside. How one second of movement can make history and change life forever.

Meeks is a legend, this is how much he cares.

Ian Ladyman ‏ @Ian_Ladyman_DM
amid the tut-tutting about tevez, a snippet from sunday....micah richards was so disappointed he was being sick in the home dressing room...

The game 161 said:
Anybody else still watch the game with excitement?

I downloaded the HD sky version and have watched the last 15 minutes probably 5 or 6 times since haha! Gives me goosebumps every time I hear tyler say,

AaaagggggggggggeeeeeeeeRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

unlikelyfan19 said:
The game 161 said:

I downloaded the HD sky version and have watched the last 15 minutes probably 5 or 6 times since haha! Gives me goosebumps every time I hear tyler say,

AaaagggggggggggeeeeeeeeRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
No 'u's then?

;-)

jimharri said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
The game 161 said:

AaaaggggggggggguuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
No 'u's then?

;-)

wewpsie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.