City Vs QPR The Final Game Post match Thread

pudge said:
The game 161 said:
Anybody else still watch the game with excitement?
Excitement?

Every time the 5 minutes goes up I shit myself
I must have watched that last 5 minutes 20 or 30 times since Sunday, when Nasri let's the ball go out and the (what seemed like) eternity for QPR to take the throw in I can still feel myself getting anxious and telling them to get on with it, and when Aguero scores I celebrate like it was happening live and my eyes well up. it's like somewhere in the back of my mind my brain is still expecting to see us lose/draw the game and I can't stop watching to confirm it actually happened!

Again, I have just watched the last 5 minutes. But I have only just noticed that as Nedum is about to take the throw it seems Hughes tells Mackie that they are safe, he does a little fist and jig then does a celebratory fist towards the QPR fans. He doesn't bust a gut we score and win the league and everyone's a winner.

SLP

JoeMercer'sWay said:
carlos92 said:
LoveCity said:
Happy one month anniversary everyone. Still the champ61ns.

Good bump. I can only now get my head around this.

i haven't started yet, still have a stupid grin and celebrating round the room whenever I see Aguero's goal.
There's a video on the OS which shows the goal from just about every camera angle I love the sight of the rest of the team running off trying to catch Kun after he scores. Gives me the same feeling I got when I used to shin up that rope in PE!

pudge said:
LoveCity said:
Happy one month anniversary everyone. Still the champ61ns.
Surely it's, champ16ns?
[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/AVmdm.jpg[/bigimg]

Correct!

Just read this thread from start to finish, missed it first time round.

First page is now hilarious and a reminder of what could have been

CHAMPIONS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.