City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you exited and nauseous at the same time, like me.

Never felt so confident and nervous at the same time. I know we will win, just need to see it happen to be sure.

Fortunately, my imagination isn't good enough to picture a defeat by QPR at home. Just wished others would stop painting the pictures for me.

Re: Are you exited and nauseous at the same time, like me.

Shitting bricks one minute then confident the next.

Keep telling myself that if this game was being played middle of October i'd have nothing to panic about cos we'd smash them then reality sets in and i start the brick shitting again.

Come on City, no more typical moments please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're almost certainly going to win the league less than 72 hours from now.

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG

I have match day belly. What the fuck, i even had a little cry reading that poem on the IF we win it thread
WTF is wrong with me

inchy14 said:
Shitting bricks one minute then confident the next.

Keep telling myself that if this game was being played middle of October i'd have nothing to panic about cos we'd smash them then reality sets in and i start the brick shitting again.

Come on City, no more typical moments please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This!!!!!.

M8 i have been bricking it since we beat Newcastle, i am as excited as a kid at christmas but nervous as fuck at the same time

Re: Theories about QPR's relegation issue.

Cry Me A Weaver said:
There are no negatives.

QPR try and defend - we have 90 mins to score. Not failed to achieve this once this season at home.

QPR attack due to going behind - this opens the game up which will suit us more than them (see Norwich away).

Stoke score 5 and QPR relax, playing good football - we have payed better than every team this season at home except Sunderland (and we still scored 3).

The only thing that can stop us winning is us, not them. If our players perform in the next game anything like what they have been doing all season we are champions. Only a very poor performance from us can prevent this.

or a dodgy reffing decision....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.