City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samba Diakite will miss QPR's vital clash with title-chasing Manchester City and could be joined by several of his midfield team-mates for Sunday's game.

The January signing from Nancy is struggling with a virus and could be joined on the sidelines by Shaun Derry (dead leg) and Akos Buzsaky (hamstring), who are both rated doubtful for the Etihad Stadium encounter.

Fellow central midfielder Alejandro Faurlin is also out due to a long-term anterior cruciate ligament injury, leaving manager Mark Hughes with some tough decisions to make.

Re: Theories about QPR's relegation issue.

quite simple really , we are a far superior team than QPR , in every single position ,all the stats prove this. We will win the game ,even if its gets to 75 mins and we are still level , i would still be confident we can score a winner , because this is the best team the club has ever had , (and i did witness the great '68 side) , These players and the manager are winners , and they know what it means to the supporters ,the blue moon is rising

Hughes won't want his players to know if Stoke are winning 3-0 at HT. They will still have a "job" to do in his mind.

QPR have what their local media are calling a "possible midfield crisis". Diakite losing his battle to be fit, both Buzsaky and Derry also major doubts, Faurlin a long-term absentee. So it might be hard for them to pack the midfield if all these are missing... and if they play Taarabt he doesn't like to track back and get stuck in. Their other midfielders are Barton and Tommy Smith, they don't really have anyone else that I can think of.

Everyone keeps telling us that "QPR are fighting for something". Well, newsflash... we're fucking fighting for something too! QPR's players will NOT be any more determined than our lads. We have won 26 of our last 28 home league games, and i'm confident we'll make it 27 out of 29. Not over-confident, but confident.

Cry Me A Weaver said:
There are no negatives.

QPR try and defend - we have 90 mins to score. Not failed to achieve this once this season at home.

QPR attack due to going behind - this opens the game up which will suit us more than them (see Norwich away).

Stoke score 5 and QPR relax, playing good football - we have payed better than every team this season at home except Sunderland (and we still scored 3).

The only thing that can stop us winning is us, not them. If our players perform in the next game anything like what they have been doing all season we are champions. Only a very poor performance from us can prevent this.

only this

LoveCity said:
QPR have what their local media are calling a "possible midfield crisis". Diakite losing his battle to be fit, both Buzsaky and Derry also major doubts, Faurlin a long-term absentee. So it might be hard for them to pack the midfield if all these are missing... and if they play Taarabt he doesn't like to track back and get stuck in. Their other midfielders are Barton and Tommy Smith, they don't really have anyone else that I can think of.
Really hope diakites out, really good player

I hope they play Taarabt. He doesn't have the discipline to play in a 'park the bus' gameplan, and will leave space for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.