City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Are you exited and nauseous at the same time, like me.

I just want the game to start now. The waiting, and speculation, is killing me. Its the worst I've felt before a game, usually I can pass it off over the week, but not this time. We're so close, but so far. Until I hear that full-time whistle blow, signaling the end of hopefully a City victory, will I be able to celebrate. At the moment it feels like a big anti-climax.

i really can't tell how I'm feeling.

but i know that the more i analyse the situation the worse i feel

Re: I'm Ready

DontLookBackInAnger said:
GazM said:
They better f___in do it. It's been like a week of Christmas Eve's. I can't take the anticipation any longer FFS!
I agree, but with the added edge that we might awake on Christmas day to find all our gifts have been given to the kid down the road that you hate!
LOL!know exactly what you mean..

Re: I'm Ready

we'll win, i'm saying this now.

city don't worry about a thing....every little thing is going to be alright.

Bristol City here,I wanted to put this as a new topic but it seems I cant!!
Anyway, I want to wish all you City fans the best for Sunday.
Really,really hope you win it,your a club with real fans.
You have had some real lean years( something I know all about!!) and you have stuck with your club through the bad times.
You deserve this and I hope you win it and have a great time celebrating.
I'm sick to death of all these Cornish,Cockney etc etc Man Yoo glory hunting twats, so rub there noses in it :)
All the best from one City fan to another.

Bristol South said:
Bristol City here,I wanted to put this as a new topic but it seems I cant!!
Anyway, I want to wish all you City fans the best for Sunday.
Really,really hope you win it,your a club with real fans.
You have had some real lean years( something I know all about!!) and you have stuck with your club through the bad times.
You deserve this and I hope you win it and have a great time celebrating.
I'm sick to death of all these Cornish,Cockney etc etc Man Yoo glory hunting twats, so rub there noses in it :)
All the best from one City fan to another.
cheers mate

I'm nervous but just cant wait for the hopeful elation when the final whistle goes and we've done it!! Was crying when we won the cup last year so think the tears will flow for longer if we win the title. Love this club, the fans, players and everyone like family and it's gonna be emotional but also amazing!

No other fans can appreciate what we are going through. Can't believe rags can have ever felt like I do at moment. Cant wait for Sunday, then when we win, I won't want it to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.