City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: This time tomorrow...

........I will be steaming!!!!

Hopefully the start of the biggest party manchester has ever seen!

lionheart said:
Unknown_Genius said:
km09 said:
anyone else afraid we wont be able to break them down , i just keep thinking of the chelsea and barca game , where barca just cudnt score.

Barca did score, they got 2, it was just poor defending, particularly with Ramires' goal before halftime, that cost them in the end, and even then they were still leading. If that had been a one-off game, Barca would have won quite comfortably in the end.
Good grief. Are you serious? It was the first leg that the poster was referring to.

Yes, I am quite serious. Barca were away, and it was a 2 legged affair, so they knew they would have a second chance. Completely different to what we face.

Oh yeah, as crazy as it may sound, Chelsea are a better team than QPR.

Re: Predictions for tomorrow?

Chris Mac said:
Seosa said:
Sunderland 0-1 Scum

City 0-0 QPR on 89 minutes, Rags are celebrating at the Stadium of Light, Taggart's smiling. Corner to City though, there are 45,000 soiled pants in the stands at the Etihad. It doesn't matter who sends it home, it just goes in, mass hysteria, mass celebrations, 44 years of waiting are over.

Up North, Ferguson's smile slowly fades, his hand creeps up to his chest, he sinks to his knees. "Not in my fuckin' lifetime, no...!".

Monday's headlines are like none seen before, as Manchester City's era began and Manchester Un*ted's ended with the death of Alex Ferguson and the knighting of Roberto Mancini.

Jelly and ice cream then ?

If that scenario is happening, there will be plenty of people having heart attacks in our stadium!

My prediction is I am going to have one of the best days of my life or one of the worst!

2-0

Re: Predictions for tomorrow?

You'll run riot against QPR and send the tosser's back where they belong.

Have a great day City. Well deserved. The table doesn't lie.

Cheers

mc_fc45 said:
1st goal tomorrow will be key!

this^^^^

The closer the game gets the less nervous i am getting, the players know what is required and theres no way they will fail to show up.

i have a feeling if we get an early goal we could get many more, that said i would settle for a scrappy 1:0.

blue b4 the moon said:
Three before ht may not be enough...remember Bournemouth?

Chill out lads we've waited a long long time for this I'm sure Bob will have us up for this one, he's relaxed and assured at the press meetings and has calmed me.

i hope my memory isnt deceiving me, but didnt ian bishop have a blinder for bournmouth that game and on the strength of it we signed him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.