City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Predictions for tomorrow?

I have a feeling that in 89min Mario brought down in the penalty box by a kung fu kick by cisse and he score the winning penalty. Rag win 7-0 at sunderland where 3 sunderland player got red card and 3 of the goal is own goal n 1 bounce from ref ass

Sunderland 0-1 Scum

City 0-0 QPR on 89 minutes, Rags are celebrating at the Stadium of Light, Taggart's smiling. Corner to City though, there are 45,000 soiled pants in the stands at the Etihad. It doesn't matter who sends it home, it just goes in, mass hysteria, mass celebrations, 44 years of waiting are over.

Up North, Ferguson's smile slowly fades, his hand creeps up to his chest, he sinks to his knees. "Not in my fuckin' lifetime, no...!".

Monday's headlines are like none seen before, as Manchester City's era began and Manchester Un*ted's ended with the death of Alex Ferguson and the knighting of Roberto Mancini.

Seosa said:
Sunderland 0-1 Scum

City 0-0 QPR on 89 minutes, Rags are celebrating at the Stadium of Light, Taggart's smiling. Corner to City though, there are 45,000 soiled pants in the stands at the Etihad. It doesn't matter who sends it home, it just goes in, mass hysteria, mass celebrations, 44 years of waiting are over.

Up North, Ferguson's smile slowly fades, his hand creeps up to his chest, he sinks to his knees. "Not in my fuckin' lifetime, no...!".

Monday's headlines are like none seen before, as Manchester City's era began and Manchester Un*ted's ended with the death of Alex Ferguson and the knighting of Roberto Mancini.

Jelly and ice cream then ?

Chris Mac said:
Seosa said:
Sunderland 0-1 Scum

Jelly and ice cream then ?

Stock up on it my friend!

This time tomorrow...

We might be champions.

These nerves are getting worse by the minute I swear. Is there a point in me turning up at work for a nightshift tonight?

24 hours to go folks, and the result will be known.

Come on City!!!!!!

Re: Who's gonna score the winner tomoz ??

3-0 City

SWP (og), Onuoha (og), and Barton gives away a pen for Aguero to put away.

Onuoha and SWeeP celebrate as though they're still City players.

Unknown_Genius said:
km09 said:
anyone else afraid we wont be able to break them down , i just keep thinking of the chelsea and barca game , where barca just cudnt score.

Barca did score, they got 2, it was just poor defending, particularly with Ramires' goal before halftime, that cost them in the end, and even then they were still leading. If that had been a one-off game, Barca would have won quite comfortably in the end.
Good grief. Are you serious? It was the first leg that the poster was referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.