City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue b4 the moon said:
Three before ht may not be enough...remember Bournemouth?

Chill out lads we've waited a long long time for this I'm sure Bob will have us up for this one, he's relaxed and assured at the press meetings and has calmed me.

Yep, quite right.

We have a team full of quality as well as fighters, i would give anything to be in the dressing room before KO to hear Kompany rousing the troops. i have a feeling that Zabba will be a key player come 5:00pm tommorrow.

Re: Who's gonna score the winner tomoz ??

Henry Hill said:
3-0 City

SWP (og), Onuoha (og), and Barton gives away a pen for Aguero to put away.

Onuoha and SWeeP celebrate as though they're still City players.

i can't imagine how i would react if i was playing for QPR in this match and City won, as a professional you know you should be down beat and devastated if it results in relegation, but surely the blue in all of us would creep to the surface.

If these guys still feel as though they are blues at heart surely they would not be able to hide their delight.

Re: This time tomorrow...

ayrshire_blue said:
We might be champions.

These nerves are getting worse by the minute I swear. Is there a point in me turning up at work for a nightshift tonight?

24 hours to go folks, and the result will be known.

Come on City!!!!!!

Im in the same boat as you pal, start at 9 and finish at 5, gonna see if i can go home early, although my manager isnt a fan of football, so explaining tomorrow to him and why i want to finish early would be pointless but its worth ago. Kicking myself that i haven't booked it off. Tonight is going to drag.

Re: Predictions for tomorrow?

The last thing I predicted was after the Arsenal game when I said " We will probably be 8 points behind Utd after their next game and I dont see us catching that up." So glad I got that wrong so theres no way I,m even thinking about predicting the result tomorrow.

LoveCity said:
Desperate... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/11/manchester-united-manchester-city-title" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012 ... city-title</a>

Haha, I'm surprised they only managed to conjure up 6 reasons!

Had tenner on Bendtner+Sunderland 1 nil double 90/1 will pay for next years season ticket and me collapsing on top of a brass

bennyblue said:
sunderland 2 rags 1

1968 and all that!

If only! The PL's never been won on goal difference and that would probably ensure that that stat continued for another year!

1-1

Sunderland 1 Scum 3

god, i hope i'm wrong....bricking it here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.