City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Predictions for tomorrow?

I have no idea of what the scores will be in both games. If I did I'd be somewhat richer than I am today.

One thing I will predict is that from 4.50pm tomorrow there is going to be a long overdue...

BLUE WANKFEST!!!

Re: I am convinced we will stuff it up

sboroMCFC said:
I can't shake the typical City out of my system. Help!!!

Do qpr actually want to stay up ??
They have shown all season they don't, they got stuffed 6-1 by Chelsea and were lucky to get 1-0 against stoke. I think most of there team would probably do quite well if they get relegated
In getting moves Eg tarabt, they have a few money grabbers Zamora, Ferdinand, Barton, who if relegated would prob get a nice signing on fee elsewhere and great wage offers as they will be bought on the cheap. They aren't playing for hughes either IMO.
All points to a home win and will hopefully banish typical city threads once and for all...

mancityscot said:
a part of me too thinks that the occasion will get the better of the lads. how we will somehow choke. its a horrible feeling. another part of me thinks we will do it though.

aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh i dont know what to think

If any game we were going to choke it would have been Newcastle imo...even the rags game didnt have the same kind of pressure

Not near enough credit given to the players and their hunger for silverware, the last two games were far bigger tests and we past with style.

This is the game where my nerves really rattle. Forget the Derby, forget Newcastle, it was all ifs and maybes then. Now we can almost touch it and it's their for us to grab if we really want it. Hard works and determination is the key. show your skill, talent and class to get us over that finish line.

Shed a tear

Going to try and give it the big stiff upper lip and see how it goes if we do it tomorrow but this is the big one for our generation,saw plenty in tears at wembley so go on then whos going to be blubbering..................

Re: Shed a tear

bennyblue said:
Going to try and give it the big stiff upper lip and see how it goes if we do it tomorrow but this is the big one for our generation,saw plenty in tears at wembley so go on then whos going to be blubbering..................

Nearly have already just thinking about it.

I don't wanna get too drunk tonight but the nerves are kicking in now and it is going down a treat.

bluemoonno1 said:
RELAX, if we could pick one team to play we would pick QPR, they have the worst away record in the prem,
I would of have chosen Blackburn for our last game if i could.<br /><br />-- Sat May 12, 2012 8:10 pm --<br /><br />Oh fuck me i´m a wreck, but i´m ready lets do this!

how will QPR handle the pressure? this match will be the biggest game most of these players will have experienced. The atmosphere and anticipation around the ground will be electric, they will know they are involved in something more important than they have ever been involved in before. They will also know city are going to be bang up for it. Will QPR freeze and play nervous passes,etc. Our players are used to big time games and have already played two in the last week.

Its is vital we get at them from the start and hopefully capitalise on a couple of early mistakes and kill the game in the first half hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.