City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I am convinced we will stuff it up

RELAX, if we could pick one team to play we would pick QPR, they have the worst away record in the prem,

There's a bit in all of us fearing it mate don't worry.

I'm exactly the same mate. It's terrifying. We've got the best home record and they've got the worst away record so its all set up for us to stuff it up.

Come you blues, let's get rid of typical city for good!

this is how it feels to be city lol, not shaken the typical city mantra that we grew up with

and even though I am shitting myself wouldn't change it for anything awesome season and no matter what we'll still be here!

You won't be alone, decades of spectacular f*ck-ups mean the fear of disappointment won't go away overnight. I felt the same way against the rags and Newcastle but we did it. What worries me tomorrow is that everything points to us winning... best home team vs. worst away team, home advantage, good ref, QPR missing as many as four midfielders... it's all set up for a classic City disaster against all odds but if we do win then maybe more of us can start to ditch the pessimism.

I am hardened to failure, relegation and no sucess and the typical city moments of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, that doesn't worry me it is the hope of winning something that is killing me.

a part of me too thinks that the occasion will get the better of the lads. how we will somehow choke. its a horrible feeling. another part of me thinks we will do it though.

aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh i dont know what to think

Re: This time tomorrow...

bigtime mixed emotions for tomoz, my dads 10th anniversary since he died, and mcfc to lift the trophy. game ends around 4.45pm same time dad passed... either way they will be tears... just hope they will be cheers also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.