City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 6-1 loss against Chelsea proved that QPR cannot cope when a team, with even the slightest touch of quality, put their minds to winning a game. They will not be able to stop us getting at least 1 goal, and our defence (which shut out united and Cisse in recent weeks) should be able to keep them out.

Now, I won't be convinced we've won until its about an hour n a half after full time, but Vinny and the boys will be in no mood to let this opportunity slip away and they will play out of their skins to win this match, of that I have no doubt.

Re: Who's gonna score the winner tomoz ??

I don't give a shit but whoever it is and if it happens to be the winner they will be a legend instantly in my eyes.

Re: Predictions for tomorrow?

It'll be all over done and dusted in the first half hour as we go two goals up and then coast to the title in the second half. United will lose or draw unless of course they haven't already been given the 3pts because Ive yet to see Martin O' Neil or any other Sunderland player interviewed because all I hear is if City slip up then United will win it? Can somebody confirm they have'nt been given the points yet?

Giddyness levels are starting to rise the closer we get for fucks sake someone lets have some negativity and feet on the ground stuff, I canna take much more.

Rammyblues said:
Giddyness levels are starting to rise the closer we get for fucks sake someone lets have some negativity and feet on the ground stuff, I canna take much more.

I came on here after the Newcastle home win and predicted we'd win the league, I bumped it after last weeks win and I'm gonna bump it again on Monday because I don't see anything stopping us. Not arrogant or giddy just pure belief and confidence in what I see on that pitch. This is not the Typical City we are all used to.

I am convinced we will stuff it up

I can't shake the typical City out of my system. Help!!!

Re: I am convinced we will stuff it up

you know i was having a piss before and was thinking the same thing its just that i didnt dare post it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.