City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nwhn3 said:
how will QPR handle the pressure? this match will be the biggest game most of these players will have experienced. The atmosphere and anticipation around the ground will be electric, they will know they are involved in something more important than they have ever been involved in before. They will also know city are going to be bang up for it. Will QPR freeze and play nervous passes,etc. Our players are used to big time games and have already played two in the last week.

Its is vital we get at them from the start and hopefully capitalise on a couple of early mistakes and kill the game in the first half hour
My thoughts exactly think our players can handle the pressure of big games and defiantly at the etihad. They will be nervous as fuck with possible relegation.

How much extra time...

...do you think that us and the rags will have to play at the end of the 90. I'd say around 3 and 12 respectively.

Re: How much extra time...

matt_161 said:
...do you think that us and the rags will have to play at the end of the 90. I'd say around 3 and 12 respectively.

Gonna stick my neck out and say ours will be won by 1/2 time.

Vincent Kompany ‏ @VincentKompany
#LastTweetOfTheDay goes out to all those who will be supporting for us tomorrow. A difficult game ahead to which we look forward. Peace out.

Re: Shed a tear

bennyblue said:
Going to try and give it the big stiff upper lip and see how it goes if we do it tomorrow but this is the big one for our generation,saw plenty in tears at wembley so go on then whos going to be blubbering..................

me

I heard that football is good for health, but apparently its NOT !

COME ON CITY

Lets win it and shut the red half of Manchester for ever.

talkativesprout said:
matt_161 said:

Gonna stick my neck out even further and say that Sergio will have wrapped it up with a hat trick in the first 20 minutes...

Ireland_for_pm said:
nwhn3 said:
how will QPR handle the pressure? this match will be the biggest game most of these players will have experienced. The atmosphere and anticipation around the ground will be electric, they will know they are involved in something more important than they have ever been involved in before. They will also know city are going to be bang up for it. Will QPR freeze and play nervous passes,etc. Our players are used to big time games and have already played two in the last week.

Its is vital we get at them from the start and hopefully capitalise on a couple of early mistakes and kill the game in the first half hour
My thoughts exactly think our players can handle the pressure of big games and defiantly at the etihad. They will be nervous as fuck with possible relegation.

Agreed our players are used to big games now and have generally done well in them.
Qpr are not used to this type of game, no disrespect t nedum but he was supposed to be the defensive saviour and he hasnt looked a patch on the nedum we know!!

Lavinda Past said:
talkativesprout said:
matt_161 said:

Gonna stick my neck out even further and say that Sergio will have wrapped it up with a hat trick in the first 20 minutes...

Didn't you watch qpr game away? Very hard game they are fighting to stay in the leauge. How can people say it will be over at half time?

You just never no what will go on but i have faith in the lads tomorrow

i am broke a mess now i just need tomorrow 4.50 to be here with a city win

Ctid

sergiokun said:
Lavinda Past said:
talkativesprout said:

Didn't you watch qpr game away? Very hard game they are fighting to stay in the leauge. How can people say it will be over at half time?

You just never no what will go on but i have faith in the lads tomorrow

i am broke a mess now i just need tomorrow 4.50 to be here with a city win

Ctid

Went to QPR away and remember it very well - I also remember our back four that day. Let's just say I'm a tad more confident about tomorrow...

Happy times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.