City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q33OGN2CEqQ[/youtube]
starting a campaign to do the birdie song on sunday , spread the word

R.I.P Uncle Billy! thanks for joining me in the Junior blue 30 odd years ago....sunday is for you

C'MON CITY

080512134209.png

Why has the referee not been announced yet? I know it's Fergie's biggest tactical choice of the season but aren't the refs usually known by now?

LoveCity said:
Why has the referee not been announced yet? I know it's Fergie's biggest tactical choice of the season but aren't the refs usually known by now?

They're still working out if they can get Walton back over from the States and resigned by the FA.

QPR's approach to the game

Whats your thoughts?

A point makes it safe for them but would they really try and play for that??

If they open up they run the risk of getting battered.

I honestly think they'll come for a draw and sit two banks of five across just like Norwich tried.

Do we want Stoke 3-0 up at half time or would that relax them?

Scenarios, scenarios - I'm in bits!!!

Re: QPR's approach to the game

With our quality i'd imagine they'll be pinned back a fair amount and it's just a waiting game to get that first goal before it opens up abit and we can push for more.

An early one to settle the nerves please.

They will set up like every other team has at The Etihad this season and look at our record, hope this makes u feel better!!

Clint Hill has already said "we will park the whole bus infront of them and see what happens."

End of the day we shouldn't turn up, Cisse is angry just like Nani was, he wants revenge for Mark Hughes.

Hard-Gay-animated-sprite.gif

they'll try and keep it tight as long as they can, the longer it goes at 0-0 the more confident they'll get

it's what every team (almost) has come to coms to do this season and that hasnt really worked once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.