City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the "i'm absolutely bricking myself" thread.

I've been so calm in the last 3 matches, when it's counted. I don't know why, I'm normally a nervous wreck. I think it's because I see this as a second chance and we have nothing to loose, I thought we were gone to be honest and felt like shit for a few weeks.

If we can get up at home, which in fairness, I think we should, It will be the best end of season DVD ever. Biggest drama of all time, sales should go through the roof (that's IF!)

CTID

onceabluealways said:
Souness summed it up. biggest upset in years

I thought it was really funny when the other guy went "coin toss for the title winner is it?" and he just gave him a death stare like "you what?"

Going to be a mess on Sunday. I am sure. Don't know whether to see it in public or at home. Probably with other blues at the pub in town. IF we win, drinks all around, if we lose I will just shake my head and cry in my beer.

Well I have spent so much time in the that little room with a seat and chain I know every square inch of it, oh and I think i need a pacemaker fitting because every time I think of the game my heart starts going nuts. Just add a little insomnia to mix and that pretty much sums up my state of being.

I must admit, as a long time City fan, I'm absolute shitting myself.

All of these negative thoughts and with Mark Hughes, Joey coming back, I just hope we can turn up and be leading 4-0 at HT.

i definitely am bricking myself!

we need to score early and get a good lead before the half

Re: We are City...

hisroyalblueness said:
Pam said:
We are all over this. I don't care if I have to run on and score the winning goal myself.
All I can say to such a stupid brain-dead remark is keep your lardy arse in your seat and leave it to those who can. What we don't want is nutters on the pitch effin the game up.
Don't you have a sense of humour? I think she was joking!

the "i'm absolutely bricking myself" thread.

Look at QPR's away record.

Look at QPR's manager - he wouldn't know how to park the bus if he tried.

With these two points in mind, I can't see anything else than a comprehensive city win.

But I am seriously shitting my pants and I am also struggling to sleep :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.